/1/

"Happy Birthday Jiminie hyung " Jungkook greeted the short blonde man "Make a wish hyung and blow the candles" he added cheerfully, which the older gladly did. He closed his eyes and utter a wish in his mind and blew the candles.

"What did you wish for?" the younger asked.

"my soulmate" Jimin said and looked at his wrist with nothing on it. It's his 20th birthday today and it's supposed to be the day where he finds out who his soulmate is but to no avail nothing appeared. Sadness was visible in his eyes that Jungkook noticed and tried making his hyung to cheer up.

"Hyung, you just turned 20. Take it easy it'll come soon" he said. Jungkook haven't got his soulmate yet, since he was just 18. The only thing he can understand for now is his hyung's disappointment and sadness. who wouldn't be? He waited this for God knows how long and when the right age came nothing happened. Jimin let out a small smile that looked like a fake one.

"I can wait till forever, kook. I just thought i'll get it today"

"You will hyung. You will"

*****

"Any news?" Jungkook asked Jimin. The older just turned 21 yesterday, a whole year has passed and still nothing happened. nothing appeared on his wrist.

"I don't know what went wrong, kook. My classmates had their soulmates at 20, I already turned 21 and i still got none. Even Yoongi and Hoseok hyung got theirs at 20, which was each other" Jimin sighef sadly. He doesn't want to lose hope, a year just passed there are still more and he'll wait. He will, he has too and wants too.

"I'm pretty sure the moment you found out your soulmate, it will be worth it" the younger said to cheer Jimin up. He don't want to see his hyung sad, everyday Jimin kept on glancing at his wrist and will get sad after. He just wished he'll get his soulmate sooner.

*****

"You got your soulmate's name" Jungkook was startled on what his hyung said. He wasn't expecting him to know and he doesn't want Jimin to know. He felt the need to hide his wrist to Jimin 'cause he doesn't want to make him more sad, when he finds out that Jungkook got his on the exact day of his birthday.

"Since when?" the younger asked him, pertaining on how long did Jimin knew about it.

"You know you can't hide secrets from me,Kook. You started wearing sweaters or wristbands after your birthday which was so unusual. It's so not you and that's when i had a hint that you got it but i just comfirmed it now" he's right, Jungkook can't keep anything from the older. They were together since they were kids, they know each other too much that they can't hide even a tiniest secret.

"You'll get yours hyung"

"It's already 12mn of Oct 13th" Jimin showed his wrist to the younger "I still got none"

"I'm sorry" Jungkook can't help but to apologize. If only he can control fate, he doesn't want to know his soulmate until Jimin knows his. He doesn't want to see him sad or to think that this soulnate thing is unfair. Jungkook knew how long his hyung waited for this, he anticipated for this moment. no, they anticipated for this moment and knowing Jimin still hasn't got his. He wanted to push aside the happiness he felt when a name appeared on his wrist. He can't celebrate not when Jimin is sad.

"Kookie" Jimin held the younger's hands "You don't have to feel sorry for me. It's not like you wanted this to happen. cheer up, bunny" Jungkook looked at him and smiled.