/9/

Its been an hour since Jimin and Seokjin were watching the two person at the sofa. Jungkook was still all cuddly over Taehyung while the latter was already comfortable and exchanging jokes with the younger, they're so engrossed at the movie. It was done and the whole time, Jungkook and Taehyung are the only ones whose invested over the it while the two hyungs are busy watching the both of them and silently judging them. They just met for an hour ago and they're acting as if they're best friends for a long long time. They can't blame Jungkook, he's been searching for a frien who's engrossed to Marvels the same as he is, since his hyungs are never a fan of it but they still support him.

"Hyung, this is the part where Ironman dies" Jungkook whined that made the older beside him chuckle.

"Really? Are you going to cry then?" As if on cue Jungkook's eyes are starting to get teary that made Jimin and Jin alarmed. It may be his 100th time watching the movie but Ironman dying makes Jungkook devastated for hours. Both of his hyungs doesn't want him to cry all night again. He'd be like a whiny baby.

"W-wait, are you really gonna cry?" Taehyung is panicking, this is his first time handling someone who's crying over a dying character in a movie. He's emotional himself too but there's either Namjoon or Adora who's handling him, not the other way around.

"I'll buy you whatever you want just...just don't cry" the younger's eyes lightened.

"You're really gonna buy whatever i want?"

"Yes, just don't cry okay?" Jungkook nodded and he stood up from the sofa. He reached over Taehyung's hand and pulled him to stand up as well.

"W-why?" Tae was baffled by the younger's actions.

"You said you're going to buy want i want?" the younger said in pout.

"U-uhm, i did?"

"Then, let's goooo" Jungkook pulled him out of the house, completely forgetting his hyungs and the fact that Taehyung is not wearing anything to keep him warm but Jimin is quick to notice that and immediately ran at his room, taking out the first down coat that he sees.He doubt that this will fit on Tae but at least it will warm him up. He ran out of the house to chase Jungkook and Taehyung. When he saw them walking casually he shouted to catch their attention

"TAEHYUNG-AH!" Jungkook and Taehyung stopped walking and they both looked behind them, they saw Jimin running towards them with a coat in his hands. When the older reached them he quickly wrapped Taehyung with the coat he brought for him.

"This won't fit but still use it to warn you up" he was looking intently to Taehyung who's currently blushing to Jimin's kindness, gladly it's a bit dark to where they were standing. He wore properly the down coat that Jimin gave him and it surely doesn't fit him, it didn't even cover his long arms and it's kinda not suitable for his body proportion.

"Both of you take care, okay? We'll wait you in the house" Jimin said and went back home while Jungkook and Taehyung continued to walk to their way on the nearest convenience store. Jungkook was clinging unto Taehyung's arms, he's feeling comfortable with the older, even though they just met like a while ago.

"Hyung, Are you really Namjoon hyung's brother?" the younger asked curiously, he heard it from Jimin but still want to ask for confirmation.

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing" Taehyung eyed him suspiciously but the younger didn't notice that and they just walked in silence.