/4/

“That was delicious” Jimin announced after wiping his mouth with a napkin. He rarely goes to this kind of place, he can afford fancy and elegant restaurants but he still prefer homemade foods specifically, Jungkook's dishes. Eating once in a while in place like this still tastes like heaven. Not exaggerating.

“Better than Vanffee's pancakes?” Namjoon teases.

“Don't try and judge my loyalty. Vanffee's pancake is still the best” and they both laughed on Jimin's remark. Jimin likes simple things, even the tiniest of it, he knows how to appreciate and love it. That what makes Namjoon likes him, yes, romantically.

Jimin isn't hard to fall for. All the traits you need for a lover, name it, he has it. Him being pretty is a bonus, Jimin is undeniably pretty. But, Namjoon is actually shy confessing his feelings towards the younger. It's just 3 words to utter but he's coward to do so. He doesn't even know if the younger likes him back. What if that ruins their friendship? What if he does likes him back but everything goes downhill? what if... he has too many things to think about. All he can think of right now is to show it through his actions that he cares for him and likes him.

When Namjoon found out that Jimin is a void for the first time,  he feels ecstatic. Meeting the same fate as him is kinda rare, it's just 0.0001% chances meeting them. Namjoon dated when he was younger, date and feel like someone actually loves you, but when they all turned 20 everything changed.

They tried finding their soulmates and they oath to love them till the end which he finds stupid. How can people fall inlove to someone they never met or they actually met for the first time? Isn't it supposed to be a process? Getting to know them first? Questions that lingers in his mind for years. How can he know how it really works when he can't even experience it? at least his advantage is falling in love naturally.

“Hey Joonie?” The older heard Jimin's voice waking him up from spacing out. He looked at him confusedly, As if trying to say, what was he talking about. Jimin chuckled. “I was asking you if you're ready to go but you're spacing out”

“Oh, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about something”

“Mind sharing?” Jimin innocently asked but Namjoom blushed all of a sudden. He was thinking about the younger the whole time he was zoned out, how can he even share that to him? Namjoon panicky stood up and the younger was worried by his sudden action.

“Hey, you okay? Is there a problem? Did i say something wrong?”

“I...uh...Nothing. uhm, let's go?” Namjoon said stuttering. He's  currently a mess in front of the younger and mentally slap himself to pull himself together. 'Act straight, stupid' he thought.

“Are you you sure you're fine?” Jimin asked worriedly.

“Yeah, let's go home?”

Jimin nodded as response. He drank the wine in his glass for the last time and wiped his mouth after, as he stood up and joined Namjoon. They exited the restaurant and waited for a cab. The silence was a bit awkward  and it was the first time they felt it since they met.

Namjoon knew it was his fault. He acted stupid when Jimin just asked him if he can share what was on his mind while, on the other hand, Jimin felt like he crossed the line. As if he was invading Namjoon's privacy that's how he interpreted the latter's reaction.

“Min--” he was cut off

“The cab is here” Jimin said and immediately opened the car door. He went inside and sits comfortably when he noticed the older still standing out of the cab. He leaned a bit to the opened door's direction and looked at Namjoon “You're not coming?