/8/

The Vanffee's felt silent after Taehyung's confession. Adora can't handle all the information that she found out, even the fact that the Park Jimin that was written on his best friend's wrist is the same Park Jimin she knew. At first it didn't came to her mind they were the same person but now that it came right from Taehyung's mouth, he knew the situation is fucked up.

“What are you going to do then?” Adora broke the ice.

“Nothing” Taehyung simply uttered.

“I told you before that you can't go against fate, Tae. You felt the bond that formed between the both of you, the familiarity, you being tied to him. There's nothing you can do about it ” They both fell silent again. Adora is right, the moment you saw your soulmate the bond is starting to form between the both of them. It was like a seal of fate, that they can't go against it, they are already tied by the string of fate but in Taehyung's case it's different. He's the only one whose tied to Jimin and not the other way around.

Yes, Jimin felt the same towards the younger but the tie isn't completely formed since he's a void. He still can end up with someone with the same fate as his or end up being alone while Taehyung will feel the strong urge of be with Jimin even if he tries to ignore it.

“Are you going to tell them about it?” Adora asked. Taehyung rubbed his hands across his face instead of being relieved now that he told his problem to his friend he felt more frustrated than ever.

“No one should know about. They shouldn't know”

“But, Tae--”

“Enough Adora. Let's end the discussion here” Taehyung stormed out of his café and let Adora close the store. Everything is just too much fmto take and it's very unusual for him to be bothered by this soulmate shit.

He lets his feet to take him to wherever it leads him to, he just needs some air and maybe he'll be able to think straight again. All the stories he heard about soulmates are them being happily finding each other, being inlove, and growing old together. He never heard a story about someone being tied to a void and by the looks of it, it doesn't sound good to him.

Taehyung knew how much his hyung likes Jimin. How could he not? when everytime Namjoon has a chance, he always talk and ramble everything about him. He should think of a way to atleast break the ties between him and Jimin but that seem to be impossible. The least that he can't think of right now is to let this bother him and fight whatever urge or feelings he's going to experience now that he's tied with him.

Taehyung scanned his surroundings, the street to where he is now is kind of unfamiliar to him, the alleys is bit dark, thanks to the streetlights though. The gentle touch of cold breeze on his face and body is kind of unbearable for him, it's already in the middle of November and winter is just around the corner. He even forgot to wear his coat since he just walked out of his shop.

Taehyung hugged himself to suppress the coldness that he feels. He decides to go back to Vanffee's, since his car is still there, but when he turned around- reality hits him. He doesn't know where exactly he is.

“Great. Just great” he said in frustration. He was about to walk when the gate just beside him opened ans swallowed the man he's been trying to get rid off his mind. Park Jimin.

He looked shocked, same as Taehyung. Who would even imagine that his own feet will bring him to where Jimin is. Didn't he just say that he's going to resist whatever urges or pull that he'll feel for the older? But, here he is standing right in front of him and he assumes his house. He never had been hear and that's even more crazy.