Last Step

(Disclaimer: I love Jenna, she seems like one of the perfect people to have as a best friend and just wish all the best for. It's just Sean isn't really shipped with anyone else besides Kaycee and sometimes Bailey so she just was an unfortunate victim thanks to the few that do ship Sean and Jenna)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KayHanAti Apartment

"So, where's Tati and Tahani?" Bailey asked as Kaycee let her inside

"Tahani's on a date, Tati is who knows where" Kaycee said

"Makes sense," Bailey said, "What's up?"

"Are you really over here because Josh won't text you back?" Kaycee said to Bailey as they sat on the couch

"Yes," Bailey said "We haven't brought the incident up since it happened and I get so many mixed signals"

"Like?" Kaycee said

"I don't know if he's interested, totally not interested, still thinking, trying not to think about it-" Bailey rattled off

"-He's probably busy," Kaycee said

"Yeah but I think it's strange that Josh, Julian, and Sean aren't responding to me," Bailey said, "Have you heard anything?"

"That's a little bit stranger but again probably busy," Kaycee said "That or they're doing something and don't want us involved"

"Like what?" Bailey questioned

Sean's Apartment

"So, today's the day," Julian said

"Yeah today's the day I end things with Jenna," Sean said

"So, let's see you have the box of all the stuff she left over here," Julian said "You hid most of your breakable stuff from the room just in case violence happens"

"Check, check," Sean said

"You have tissues in case it gets really emotional," Julian said "And have an escape plan just in case"

"Check and if you don't hear from me in 2 hours save me so check," Sean said, "Anything else I need to think about?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Josh said as Sean knew what he meant

"I'm sure," Sean said

"I guess I'm just saying don't use this breakup as an excuse to go after Kaycee," Josh said "Only do it if you really don't want to be with Jenna anymore"

"I hear what you're saying," Sean said "And I'm sure"

"Hey it's your decision I'm just trying to make sure you're 100% sure," Josh said "Not 25, not 50, not even 99, because I know no matter how Jenna reacts, she's going to find a way to make you doubt your decision"

"So, you need to have a strong conviction" Julian said as his phone vibrates "Bailey again"

"You can't talk to her until after we're done!" Sean said "If she finds out she can try to talk me out of it or give Jenna a heads up"

"So, you want to blindside her," Josh said

"Don't say it like that" Sean said as that didn't sound good, he then checked his phone "She's almost here so you two need to leave"