Eight

They lay in a tangled mass of legs and arms and half naked bodies covered in a sheen of sweat. Jasmine was aware that they were laying the wrong way, and even now, she was having massive OCD. She tried to lift herself up, so she could get out of the bed, but Zeke was quick to pull her into his warmth.

      "Where do you think you're going?" he demanded.

      Jasmine looked up into his eyes and forgot everything she was thinking before. She reached up and pulled his head down to her. "Nowhere," she whispered against his lips. They spent hours petting, kissing and touching every available space on each other's bodies.

      Zeke gave Jasmine his every bit of attention while he had her tucked in her bed. After she brought them positioning to his attention, he did everything he could to ensure they never made it to the pillows.

      Jasmine still had her shirt wrapped around her shoulders. Her bra was finally unhooked, but stayed trapped under her shirt. Zeke traced circles around the mounds exposed to him in a figure eight motion.

      Jasmine propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at him. She smiled at the concentration on his face. "What are you doing?"

     Zeke rolled his eyes up at her, there was a mischievous look in them. A slow smile spread on his lips, then he dipped his head and took her nipple captive. Jasmine tossed her head back, and allowed him to just have his way with her.

      Zeke lavished his attentions on her breasts, taking one nipple in between his lips, then the other. Once he was satisfied with her moaning and wiggling, he left her chest and stared kissing her ribs, moving lower still until he covered every bit of her small stomach with his affections. Jasmine ran fingertips along his shoulders and through his short hair, her nails lightly scraping, sending shivers through him. He breathed along her belly button and lower still.

      Jasmine was sure that she would die of pleasure with each puff of air that Zeke breathed along her sensitive skin. She was ready for it. She knew she would be going straight to hell after the afternoon and early evening they'd shared, and she didn't give a damn. She was ready.

      Zeke moved a hand between her already parted legs and lifted one leg to hike over his shoulder. Satisfied with her new position, he trailed his fingers along the soft flesh of her butt, and up until he felt that wet sheath. Without warning, he dipped two fingers in and started to stroke her to oblivion. His mouth licked, nipped and teased her clit while he stroked her deep within.

      Jasmine moaned while he teased and stroked her to her climax. Her body was already singing with nerves, but it seemed Zeke knew just where to touch to bring her alight again. Over and again, he showed her the magic of his fingers, mouth and body. Each time she was sure she couldn't feel any better, only to be proven wrong. Jasmine forgot all about everything. All that mattered anymore was Zeke.

*  *  *  *  *

      The sun was going down, and Zeke's belly grumbled its displeasure. He watched Jasmine sleeping peacefully. Her eyelashes made two fans on her cheeks. Her mouth pouted slightly. Zeke grudgingly pulled the blanket up to cover her breasts before slipping out of the bed. he pulled on a pair of underwear, but didn't bother with anything else, since he was just going to grab something from the fridge and get back to the sleeping beauty in his bed.

      He made it to the bottom of the stairs when he heard the buzzing of his phone on the table next to the door. He sighed, realizing he left it on silent all day. Before he made it to the phone, it stopped buzzing. He picked it up and unlocked it to see who it was that called. His stomach dropped when he saw that he had eleven missed calls. All from his family.