Sixteen

She didn't know when she ended up falling asleep again, but the next thing she could remember was smelling bacon. Jasmine smiled and stretched in the bed. The smell was so enticing, she couldn't wait to slip Zeke's shirt on and find him in his tiny kitchen cooking her some bacon. She felt his seed still staining her thighs, and contemplated taking a bath first.

      She finally opened her eyes to see that she was in her own bed. Memories of what happened the night before flooded her, bringing tears to her eyes and effectively wiping the smile from her lips. She hopped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Turning the water as hot as she could possibly stand, she tried to scrub the stain of Derick's evil soul from her body.

      "Jazz, I've made breakfast." Derick stood just inside of the bathroom door as he spoke to her. He could barely see through the fog from the water. How hot did she need it? "Jasmine, come on, I'm hungry, and you're using all the hot water."

      She knew that he wouldn't be leaving her alone, so she twisted the knob off, and stepped out of the tub. She didn't want him to see her, so she wrapped up as quickly as she could without drawing his attention. She stiffened when she felt him take her hand.

      Derick pulled his wife to his body. Seeing her emerge from the shower, her body half hidden in the fog that clouded the room, Derick could feel himself grow ready to ravage her. He lowered his mouth to hers, but where she used to kiss him with all the pent up sexual tension, she kept her lips pinched tight, denying him access. Derick felt that all consuming anger he'd recently been acquainted with bubble up. How dare she try to deny him. He'd spent three years wooing her, waiting for access. She had no right in blocking him from what was rightfully his.

       His grip around her back tightened. She felt his other hand reach up and take her face in his palm. His fingers dug into her cheeks until she had to open her mouth, lest she cut the insides of her cheeks on her own teeth. Immediately, his tongue plunged into her mouth. The feel of him forcing himself on her made her stomach turn.

      He didn't like that she refused to participate. She was making him loose his urge, and felt a wave of irritation coarse through his body. Pulling himself up so he could look at her face, he noted that Jasmine had her eyes squeezed shut so she wouldn't have to look at him. Her defiance made him all the more angry. "Open your eyes," he demanded. She did not oblige. His fingers held her face easily, and he moved his other hand up to take a fistful of her hair. "Jasmine, look at me!" he growled into her face. Her brows knitted together, but this time she did follow his instruction. "I will not tolerate you defying me. I am your husband, and you will do as I say. I'd indulged your free spirit while I was alive, and look where it got me! This time, you will be submissive, as a good wife should be." He noted the tears that began rolling from her eyes as she kept her tongue in cheek. "You gave what was rightfully mine to this man, and now I will have my way with you whenever I deem it necessary." He pressed his chest against her, forcing her to move back until she was pressed against the bathroom wall. He released her hair and face. One hand posted against the wall, blocking her from any escape. The other reached between them and tugged the offensive towel from her body. "This is all mine," he whispered as he touched along her collar, down the swell of her breasts, and to her stomach where it stopped at the swell the baby made within her womb.

      Jasmine was terrified. She watched the anger and the lust in his eyes and face. She fought with her every fiber to keep her stomach in check as he greedily groped at her. She couldn't however, keep the tears in check. They fell from her eyes relentlessly as Derick used Zeke's body to take what he wanted from her. She knew that she would be forced to indulge him so she wouldn't put the baby's life in jeopardy. When his fingers touched the bulge where the baby was, his eyes shot back up to hers. She felt panic bring bile to the back of her tongue. There was such malice in his eyes that she worried over what he would do.