Nine

They bathed and managed to keep their hands to themselves most of the time. Jasmine admired Zeke's body with her eyes at first. He had the physique of a hard working man; rather than someone who went to the gym on his days off from the office. He had his head tossed back, his arms high as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair. Jasmine smirked, and dropped to her knees. He'd been slightly erect most of their shower, but she was thankful for it. She'd heard of the oral sex, even if she hadn't participated before. She was a virgin, not a nun.

Here he was just minding his own business, when he felt her take him in her mouth. Zeke gasped, just missing taking a mouthful of water, and wouldn't have minded at all if this was how he kicked the bucket. He turned surprised eyes down at her golden locks bobbing forward to take him in her mouth, and retreating again. He could tell she'd never done it before from the way she seemed to struggle around him.

"Slow," he suggested, and was rewarded when she turned large eyes up, slowing her movements. "Tighten your lips."

When she complied, Zeke had to use the tile of the shower wall to keep himself upright. He couldn't tear his gaze from hers. So innocent, it squeezed his heart to see her so willing to give him pleasure.

It was no time before he felt his balls tighten, his belly clench. He struggled with himself as to whether or not to tell her of his climax, but just before he lost all control, he thought better of it, and said, "wait." She pulled off with a pop from the suction she'd created while sucking. As if that pop was what he was waiting for all along, he came with a violent grunt. He wrapped his hand around his shaft to prolong the orgasm, his seed sputtering all over her wet breasts.

He burned the image of her on her knees in the shower. Her hair hanging in long golden clumps. His seed all over her breasts. Her eyes confused. Her mouth a surprised 'o'. Her cheeks a subtle pink. This would stay with him on those nights when he lay in his bed alone. When. He was out on a job. When he was waiting for the next time he could worship her body the way she deserved.

Jasmine was surprised that he told her to stop, and felt embarrassment lend a flush to her cheeks as she wondered if she was doing it wrong. But when he came all over her, she realized what he meant. The look of possession in his eyes made her blush harder. He held out his hand and as soon as she took it, he pulled her tight against his chest, successfully smearing his seed all over himself as well.

She expected the kiss that followed. She wasn't all to surprised when he pressed her against the wall, trapping her between a rock and hard place. But when he took one leg and hooked it with his elbow, leaving her to stand on one foot, she wondered how he could possibly be ready so soon. He kissed her once again until she was breathless.

Only stopping when she started mewing, Zeke moved his kisses to her neck. He hiked her leg up and rested it on his elbow, at the same time keeping her pinned against the tile. He slipped his fingers into her and started coaxing her body to come for him.

They washed up for a second time before turning the water off and drying their bodies between knowing glances and secret smiles.

Jasmine slipped one of Zeke's t shirts on without bothering with her panties and bra. The feel of the material clinging to her overly sensitive nipples made her body beg for more of his attentions. Zeke just donned a fresh pair of underwear and nothing else allowing Jasmine to feast on his body as his muscled bunched and shifted with each move he made.

Zeke turned and caught Jasmine watching him with desire clear in her eyes. He gave a slow smile and said, "come on." Without waiting for her, he went through the door and made his way down the stairs in a second attempt to find provisions. "We need to get some meat on those bones," he teased.