Chapter Four - Bad Bitch

YEOSANG
Where are you guys? I can't see you

HONGJOONG
Use your eyes

YEOSANG
Mean

HONGJOONG
*sigh*
Behind where everyone is lining up.

Yeosang found his friend's table in the college cafeteria and made his way over. His friends spotted him from a mile off, eyes wide at his clothes.

"What the fuck are you wearing, Yeo?!" Seonghwa shrieked, tears in his eyes. The others were roaring laughing.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" said Yeosang defensively, equal parts flustered and self-conscious. He had no time to even look at himself until now.

"Well, for a start...I'm pretty sure this is a woman's shirt because it has BAD BITCH written across the front and I CAN SEE YOUR BELLY BUTTON. Secondly, your over-shirt is on inside out. Also you've left a fucking snail trail of cum on the floor or whatever it is coming from your shoe. Should I go on?" Seonghwa rebutted, eyebrow raised and the smirk never leaving his face. 

"Please don't" said Yeosang in smol, who looked as though he was about to throw up and/or cry.

"Bruh, what happened?" Asked Yunho.

"Mingi" was all Yeosang could muster because it felt like he was drowning in loser.

Jongho came and sat down chuckling and let out "OMG Jisung just said some dickhead rocked up to Professor Lee's class late and had to do the Box of Shame. Everyone is talking about it."
They all broke into fits of laughter, before dawning comprehension registered on their faces and they looked over to Yeosang. He refused to look at them. They groaned collectively.

They then spotted Mingi from across the cafeteria, who swanned his way over to the table, attracting many looks to his outfit. 
"Ok what the fuck is going on?!" roared Hongjoong. "Mingi seriously, what's with the clothes? Did you and Yeosang get dressed on a roller-coaster or something?"
Mingi looked down at his attire - he was wearing a Cookie Monster pyjama onesie,  accompanied by the slogans 'nom nom nom' in small writing all over it.
He also had on Fenty fur slides and a black knee length silk robe. So you know, just your average university outfit.

"I thought it was funny at first, but I figured you would change at some point today, do you have a conscience , do you care for our reputation at all?" whined Wooyoung

Mingi, who was still a little hungover, took a while to register the shade, then sprang into action.
"OK first of all bitch, you dress like a hoe on a good day so if i take fashion advice...well...you are still probably the most stylish but my point is shut your face."

"Secondly, I'm Song-motherfucking-Mingi. I wear what I want and I look good. Do you see anyone complaining?" He wasn't exactly wrong either. Dressed as he was, he still attracting a lot of attention from the ladies [and the men too let's be real], all who did not seem to mind in the slightest that Mingi still had his night-night clothes on.