Chapter Sixteen - I Thought You Drowned

--Continuing from previous chapter--

--DAISY POV--

What in the fuck is he doing with his hands?!?!...I tried not to giggle as it kinda felt like Yeosang was tickling me. I gently grabbed his hands and held them in mine, just to try and stop whatever it was he was trying to do. Yeosang breathed in sharply, and I started to wonder if he had even held another girls hand before. Wow.

I very briefly used my tongue to lightly seek Yeosang's, and slightly massaged it with my own once I found it. When I felt his entire body shiver in response, I decided that if I kept this up it would probably make Yeosang cum in his pants, so I held back a little, and instead just continued to kiss him softly and sweetly. I made sure to keep both hands at my side, resting on his. I don't want to force Yeo into anything, especially as I didn't exactly ask him it was ok to kiss him.

After a couple more minutes, I broke away from him and opened my eyes to halfway, staring at him softly. He looked so unbelievably gorgeous.

 He looked so unbelievably gorgeous

He had not shut his eyes even once. On the contrary his eyes were bugging out his skull and he had little to no chill remaining.

"What..why?" he stammered.

"I don't know cutie..I felt bad for leaving you hanging up here. A promise is a promise after all."

"You never promised to kiss me."

"Well we agreed to it, an agreement is a good as a promise to me."

"Well, thanks...um...Somi..right?"

The fuck.

"What?"

"This was still part of the game wasn't it? You're helping me with her?"

"Oh. Yeah of course!"

For some reason my heart clenched. Fuck that shit hurted and I don't know why.
I mean I'm not clueless. I know I kind crush on this kid but it's not like I have strong feelings for him or anything. More likely I am just a jealous hoe who isn't happy unless all the boys are into me.
Also me - why do I always put myself down like this?

"Daisy? Are you ok?" Yeosang looked at me all confused and shit.

"Oh...yeah...you did good Yeo. You should message Somi, I think you're ready to ask her out."

"Hmm...no I don't think so yet. I think we should practice a few more times first. If that's ok...?? I mean..Yunho won't mind right?"

"What? What's it got to do with him?"

"Oh. I thought you two were like...I mean...aren't you two...?"

"Look we may or may not hook up, but it wouldn't be exclusive. There's no feelings with Yunho."

"Well there's none here either so I guess it's fine with everyone"
Oh god. Why is my heart eating itself right now. It's about to vomit.