Chapter Thirteen - THOT KING

Author Note: I'm doing another update because I have an assignment to do, so naturally, I'm procrastinating.

-- DAISY POV --
As hard it was to get close to Yeosang, it was getting harder and harder to keep Yunho away.
He was like a bloody virus. He slid into my DM's almost immediately after that first party and he has been messaging me daily everything from memes to overt sexual requests. It's even harder to avoid him as the 8 guys and us three girls now see each other several times a week and will often sit together when our lunch times sync up.

And tbh, even though I complained about it a lot to the girls, the attention from Yunho was nice. Not to mention the chemistry between myself and Yunho was...well...it's a lot. I can tell he's still into me, partly because I catch him staring sideways when we're playing Overwatch together, but more so to the fact he tells me daily he's into me and thinks we should "bump uglies". Added to the fact that I am going through a sexual drought makes it way worse. Yunho is tall, fun and bloody hot.
Something was going to have to give eventually. But I was determined to crack some improvement with Yeosang at least god dammit.

--THIRD PERSON POV --

Daisy was in class seated next to Yeosang as usual when her phone pinged. They were in Professor Lee's class and thank the Lord Prof. Lee was screeching at another student and didn't hear or she would start flipping tables. Daisy quickly put her phone on silent and checked her phone under her desk.

YUNHO
Hey are you in class

DAISY 
Yes Ho. 

YUNHO

DAISY You fucking wish mate

DAISY 
You fucking wish mate.

YUNHO 
I do wish. 
I'm gonna shave my head and you'll be my Make-a-Wish 

DAISY 
... 
Wow. 
Do you feel good about that joke? 

YUNHO 
Nah, can I have a do over? 

DAISY 
You don't have to answer to me. But you will have to answer to Jesus.

YUNHO
You can take me to church anytime you want 

YUNHO You can take me to church anytime you want