Chapter Nineteen - The College Doorknob

DAISY 
Hey cutie, are you definitely sure you're ok if something happens between Yunho and I?
I should be honest with you. The tension is mounting and I feel like something will happen soon. But I need to make sure it's ok with you. 

YEO-DEE-LAY-HEE-HOO 
It's cool. Use protection please.

DAISY 
You sure you're ok if Yunho and I start going at it?
When you and I are...doing whatever it is we're doing? 

YEO-DEE-LAY-HEE-HOO 
It's with no feelings so it doesn't bother me. As long as Yunho knows and we don't have to stop our sessions and making out or whatever, then I don't mind. Are you ok with it??  

DAISY
Not 100% if I'm being honest. I don't want to stop helping you though. And I do like Yunho. Well, I'm attracted to him at least haha. And it's been a very long time for me..since I...

YEO-DEE-LAY-HEE-HOO
Since you what

DAISY 
Since I had sex.  

YEO-DEE-LAY-HEE-HOO
Well, good luck. Use protection please. I don't want to catch anything if we go further later. From what I know, Yunho is like the College doorknob. Everyone's had a turn.

DAISY 
Umm. What. Did you make a joke?!
And I mean of course ill use protection tf.

YEO-DEE-LAY-HEE-HOO
Good. Have fun I guess

DAISY 
You sure you're ok??

YEO-DEE-LAY-HEE-HOO
Yes. With your help I might even have a proper girlfriend for myself later anyway, remember

DAISY 
Oof. Well, ok then.

*****

YUNHO 
Yeosang no takebacks. If you say it's cool, I'm gonna get up in Daisy's guts. But if you say no I promise I'll back off. You're my boy.

YEOSANG 
That is a disgusting phrase, don't ever talk about Daisy like that ever again.
And I like Daisy, but as a friend. She's become like a sister. 

YUNHO
Like a sister huh?
Haven't you guys made out...? 

YEOSANG 
It's just an expression, this doesn't have to be a picture-joke thing. 

YUNHO 

YEOSANG That is definitely not what I meant

YEOSANG 
That is definitely not what I meant. Obviously she's not a sister. Yuck.
I just mean I don't have feelings for her.
I don't thing I ever will or I would have them already right? 

YUNHO
Fucked if I know. You two have been getting rather cosy though.
So you're at least attracted to her, right?

YEOSANG 
I'm a virgin and she's a hot girl Yunho. Do I even have a choice.

YUNHO
Logic Master. The physical shit though...will that stop eventually, like when you start banging Somi or you get a different girlfriend...? 

YEOSANG 
Do you want it to stop now. 

YUNHO 
Nah I don't care right now. It's casual so far. I mean we haven't had sex yet, but it's coming. I like Daisy, she's cool like a mate but then I want to fuck her as well. I haven't caught feelings.

YEOSANG 
OK, well when you do, we can talk again. In the meantime, I don't mind.

YUNHO
Haha will do. If she's walking funny the next time you see her, you'll know why.

YEOSANG 
Good lord. Please use protection.

YUNHO
I always do. I don't got no money for child support.

***** 

Authors Note: G'Day Mates! It's 3am. 

I triple updated, now that deserves a Vote people!! Thanks to everyone reading along so far xxx

I finished some lecture notes and then I got stuck into these three chapters. I find it really therapeutic. Plus I am building up to the SMUT chapter. My first ever writing of mature content. Time to start preparing the Holy Water now.