~Chapter 1~

Yoon Hyunsuk was an intelligent boy. But he was shy. He topped in every subjects. He didn't have many friends and he never dated anyone, not that he minded. The reason why he never dated anyone was because of his parents. They always told him to study first and after his graduation he was free to date whoever he wanted. Hyunsuk was an obident child who never broke any of his parents' rules. Not even the 'don't date anyone until you're 19' rule. Well that was before Jinyoung entered his life....

When it came to Jinyoung, he was the opposite of Hyunsuk. He failed in most of his subjects, he was the popular guy and dated several girls. The older never actually cared about his studies nor did his parents. In fact they didn't care about what he did or said which was the reason for Jinyoung's reckless self. The only thing his parents forbidden him was dating a guy.

When Jinyoung first came in the school, he was quick to adapt in the unfamiliar environment. This wasn't new to him because he changed schools every year due to his parents' jobs.

Hyunsuk wasn't the type who liked to get involved with the popular guys in the school, so he would avoid the places he knew they usually go. But what he didn't expect was that the new kid would noticed him.

Hyunsuk was standing beside one of his best friend's locker, waiting for the male who was probably late as usual, when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around ready to nag the person, who he thought was his friend, about being late again but quickly shut his mouth when he saw that it wasn't the one he was expecting. "Y-you." He said feeling his cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "Hi~" the shorter boy in front of him smiled sweetly. "H-hi...do you need anything? I'll try helping you." Hyunsuk asked, trying to shake off the awkwardness that was building inside of him.

"I just want to be friend with you." "W-what. But aren't you one of the popular kids in the school? Why would you want to be friends with me?" Hyunsuk asked in confusion. "I am but I just want to be friends with you." The black haired male said with a pout. Hyunsuk thought that his heart melted. The reason why the latter wanted to be friends with Hyunsuk was because he was the first person who caught his attention which never happened in any of the schools he attended. "Oh. Uhm I'm Yoon Hyunsuk and you are?" He introduced extending his hand. "I'm Bae Jinyoung."Jinyoung took the younger's hand and shook it.

Jinyoung was about to talk again when the bell rang. "Ah...I'll go to class now. See you later." Jinyoung said and left. "What was that?" Hyunsuk turned around to look at his friend, who he was supposedly waiting for. "What do you mean?" "Why were you talking to that guy?" "He was the one who talked to me first." "Why?" "He wanted to be friends." "Friends huh." His friend teased, wriggling his eyebrows, his playful smile not leaving his face. "S-shut up, Seunghun hyung." Hyunsuk said, the comment made by the male turning his cheeks rosy.

"Yah Hyunsuk-ah, don't you have English class right now?" Seunghun questioned after he stopped laughing. Hyunsuk's eyes widened in realization. "Shoot. Bye hyung. See you at lunchtime." With that the male ran to his class.

Hyunsuk was standing in front of the door of his class while thinking of what to say to the teacher. He nervously opened the door but instantly sighed in relief when he noticed that the teacher didn't arrive yet. He was about to take a seat at his usual place when his attention was caught by a group of girls that was standing in front of a table.

He sighed and lightly shook his head. "Hyunsuk." The young boy heard someone calling out for him, he turned around, looking for the person who called him. With great difficulty, he saw Jinyoung, through the group of girls, waving at him, signalling him to come over. The younger sighed. He didn't want to go but he didn't want to leave a bad impression either. So he stood up and with hesitant steps, he made his way over to where he was called.

"Can you all move please?" Jinyoung said in an annoyed voice at the girls. The male stood up, slightly pushing one of the girl and grabbed Hyunsuk's hand, pulling the younger towards him. "D-did you need anything?" Hyunsuk asked, feeling nervous since he was not used being around many people. "Would you like to be my seatmate for this class?" Jinyoung asked looking at Hyunsuk with puppy eyes.

He was about to say yes when one of the bitc- I mean girl spoke. "Oppa~ let me sit next to you~" She said in a whiny tone which made Jinyoung more irritated. "I didn't ask you." The boy rolled his eyes before looking back at Hyunsuk. "So what do you say?" "Y-yeah sure. I'll go grab my things."

Hyunsuk could hear the whispers that started. He sighed, looking down. He didn't like the glares that people were sending him. Hyunsuk took a seat next to Jinyoung, fiddling with his fingers. The older noticed that and understood that the younger was uncomfortable.

"Can you please leave? Can't you see that you are making him uncomfortable?" Jinyoung had enough of these annoying girls. "But oppa-" "I said leave." The girls huffed but left. "J-Jinyoung. I think it's better if I-" Hyunsuk was cut off by Jinyoung. "No Hyunsuk. You can't let them control you. You have every right to sit here is you want." "It's just that I'm not used with all this. Like everyone is looking at me and the girls look like they want to kill me." He sighed.

Jinyoung took his hand in his and smiled softly. "I'm here now. You don't have to worry about them." He said gently, making Hyunsuk's heart fluttered. Later on, they found out that their teacher was absent which was an opportunity for Jinyoung to get to know more about the young boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter done!
Omg I'm actually looking forward for this book
Anyways I have  something to say

So Jinyoung is 18 while Hyunsuk is 17. When he enrolled in Hyunsuk's school, it was already midterm. So he had to repeat a year(I hope this made sense)

Anyways hope you enjoyed this.
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡