~Chapter 21~

Baby Kitten💖:
Hyunsuk~
Where are youuu? :(

Bunny💝:
I'm coming hoe
✔✔

Bunny💝:
Home*
Message not sent‼

Bunny💝:
HOME*
Message not sent‼

Bunny💝:
FUCKING BITCH
✔✔

Baby Kitten💖:
Lil piece of shit-
Wait till you get home
I have a surprise for you
babes :)

Bunny💝:
BABY IT'S NOT MY FAULT
Message not sent‼

Bunny💝:
FUCKER
✔✔

Hyunsuk took a deep breath before entering his apartment where he was welcomed by an angry Jinyoung. "Hoe huh? You bitch." Jinyoung yelled and started hitting Hyunsuk with a pillow.

"Baby I'm sorry. It happened by mistake." He tried explaining but Jinyoung wasn't listening.

"Yeah yeah. As if I'll trust you." Jinyoung rolled his eyes and continued hitting the poor boy.

"I'm tired now." The older said, letting his body fall onto the couch. "Same." Hyunsuk said taking a seat beside Jinyoung.

"Hm...don't talk to me." Jinyoung siding moving away from Hyunsuk.

"Come on baby. I told you it was a mistake." Hyunsuk said, pouting which he knew that Jinyoung could not resist but the older wasn't ready to give in either.

"I'll forgive you only if you give me something?" "What do you want?" "Cuddles and kisses." "You are such a baby." Hyunsuk mumbled, wrapping his arms around Jinyoung. "My baby kitten." He said before pecking the older's lips.

It's been two months since the two boys got back together. Jinyoung moved in with Hyunsuk. These weeks weren't really full of happy moments. They had their ups and downs such as confronting Jinyoung's parents. It wasn't easy to convince them but they finally gave in.

Because love is only a pure and innocent but uncontrollable feeling.

And that's how their Endless Love for each other was. Pure and innocent.

THE END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We reached the end.
Hope you liked this book as much as I did while writing this.
I think this is probably the story I love the most.
So basically I wanted to write this all cute but then I thought..."why not ending it in a cute AND funny way"...so here it is lol
Anyways if you liked the story, don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡

🎉 You've finished reading ꕥ𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞ꕥ《𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐁𝐚𝐞》 🎉