~Chapter 20~

A few weeks passed by since the two talked things out. They've been talking and hanging out a lot. Their friends were happy that the two were happy again.

"Hey Hyunsuk. You wanna hangout today?" Jinyoung asked as soon as the younger on the other side answered. "Yeah sure. But where will we-" Before he could even finish his sentence, Jinyoung disconnected the call.

The older was planning on asking Hyunsuk to be his boyfriend again. He was not sure of the outcome, but he sure was ready to accept it whether it was good or bad.

He wore a simple outfit he had which was a simple plain white t-shirt, black jeans and a black bomber jacket. He slipped on his sneakers and left.

Jinyoung finally arrived at Hyunsuk's place, waiting for the younger to get ready.

After fifteen minutes, the younger came out and got in Jinyoung's car. The older immediately started driving.

"You didn't tell me where we are going." The younger said, with a small pout as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"We're going to the mall, then we will go somewhere special and if everything goes well, we will go to a nice restaurant." "WHAT?! Restaurant? With these clothes? Are you kidding me?" "Relax Hyun. It's not those fancy restaurant where you need to wear suits or I don't what." Jinyoung replied, playfully rolling his eyes at the younger's dramatic self.

"It better be. I don't wanna get humiliated." Hyunsuk said in a dramatic tone, rubbing his temple.

"Why are you being so dramatic?" Jinyoung asked, laughing. "I'm serious. I mean wearing a simple white tee with black ripped jeans and a fucking blue flannel shirt is so humiliating." "Calm down Hyunsuk. I already told you it's not a fancy one." The two kept talking till they reached the shopping mall.

~Time Skip~

"Oh my God, thank you so much Jinyoung. These clothes are so nice." Hyunsuk said looking at the clothes they bought. "So where are we going now?" The younger asked as the got into the car. Jinyoung took out a handkerchief and tied it around Hyunsuk's eyes.(this part reminds me a bit of my mafia book ngl)

"Don't remove it until I tell you to." "Why? Are you kidnapping me?!" "Oh my God Hyunsuk. Stop being overreacting." "Okay sorry but seriously talking, where are we going?" "You'll know in a few minutes." With that Jinyoung drove off to the special place he mentioned before.

They arrived after driving for about twenty minutes. "Are we here?" Hyunsuk asked, Jinyoung nodding his head but instantly facepalmed when he realised that Hyunsuk's eyes were covered. "Yes we are." "Can I take this off?" He asked pointing at the fabric over his eyes. "Wait."

Jinyoung got out of the car and went to the other side, helping the younger to get out as well. "You can take them off." "Why did you bring me here?" Hyunsuk asked when he realised where they were. "For a reason. Now let's go to our favourite spot." Jinyoung grabbed Hyunsuk's hand and drag the younger with him inside.

"Jinyoung. Why did we come here?" Hyunsuk asked again, he wasn't looking really happy. The older sighed knowing that he had to say what he wanted to for these past few weeks.

"Look, Hyunsuk. It's been like two weeks since we sorted things out between us and I didn't want to rush things. I've waited till we get comfortable with each other again. I don't know if it's still the time to ask you this but would you like to be my boyfriend again? You can say no. I don't want to force you-"

"yes."

"since you just move on from your bad exper- wait what?" "I said yes idiot." "Wait....really?" "Yes." "Are you serious?" "Yes Jinyoung." "Jokes aside, are you actually serious?" "Yes Jinyoung." "No wait. You actually mean it?" "Oh my God Yes Jinyoung." "You aren't jok-" "I FUCKING SAID YES BAE JINYOUNG."

"OH MY GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH HYUNSUK." Jinyoung exclaimed loudly, pulling the taller into a tight hug. "Thank you for giving me a second chance." "It's fine Jinyoung." Hyunsuk pulled away, smiling sweetly at the small boy that was in his arm. Jinyoung smiled back and pecked Hyunsuk on the lips, his cheeks turning into a bright red colour as well as Hyunsuk's.

The two sat down, on the green grass, watching the calm water of the small river flow while letting the comfortable silence settling between them. "I love you so much Hyunsuk. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance."

"I love you too Jinyoung and you deserved this second chance." The two leaned in at the same time till the lips met each other. It was a sweet, lingering kiss. After a while they broke the kiss and stared at each other, eyes filled with nothing but pure love for each other. They were all alone with no one to disturb them. Just Hyunsuk and Jinyoung. Jinyoung and Hyunsuk.

"So....shall we leave? It's already late." "Yeah sure."

The two ended up going at Jinyoung's place since the older forgot to make a reservation(Seunghun be raising some forgetful child)

"I'm sorry Hyunsuk. I was just too nervous that I completely forgot about that." Jinyoung apologised as soon as they got to the older's apartment.

"It's fine Jinyoung. We can cook something." Hyunsuk suggested.

After dinner, they both watched a movie, ending up falling asleep in each others' arms.