~Chapter 19~

Hyunsuk just came home from work when he got the message. Upon seeing the message, questions started filling his mind. What happened to Jinyoung? Is he okay? Why did he ask the younger to come to that specific place? All these questions made Hyunsuk more worried about the older.

"Jinyoung." He softly called out when he reached the place the older asked him to meet up. But he didn't get an answer back. Hyunsuk called out for the boy again but this time he heard soft cries. He followed the sound and what he saw broke his heart. Jinyoung was sitting on a bench, crying. No matter what Jinyoung did to him, Hyunsuk still loved him and seeing him crying like that pained his heart.

"J-Jinyoung." Hyunsuk said as he ran to the older and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry." Jinyoung whispered through his cries. "Shhh. Calm down Jinyoung." Hyunsuk kept stroking the older's hair.

After a few minutes, Jinyoung finally calmed down. He pulled away from Hyunsuk. "What happened?" The younger asked worriedly. "Hyunsuk I'm sorry. I shouldn't left you. Please come back to me. I'm sorry." "B-But what about your girlfriend?" "I don't love her. Heck I never loved her either?" "Then why did you leave?" "Because I didn't want to put the love of my life in danger."

"What do you mean?" Hyunsuk was really confused which made Jinyoung sighed. "My parents found out about our relationship and these homophobic bitches asked me to break up with you. They even threatened that they would hurt you if I didn't." The older told him everything.

"But why didn't you tell me about it?" "I was scared that you would judge me for having homophobic parents and maybe hate me because of it. But it doesn't matter now. You probably hate me."

Hyunsuk pulled the older in yet another tight hug. "I don't hate you and I'll never do." Jinyoung pulled away and grabbed Hyunsuk's wrist which made the younger hissed.

"W-what happened? Are you hurt?" Hyunsuk pulled his hand away from . "No. I'm fine." The younger smiled nervously which didn't convinced Jinyoung at all.

Jinyoung grabbed his hand, pulling his sleeves up, to see something he didn't expect the younger to do.

"Hyunsuk...I'm sorry. I'm the cause of this." Jinyoung hugged him and apologised countless of times while crying again.

Hyunsuk lightly pushed Jinyoung off him, making the older face him. He cupped the older's face. "Jinyoung...it's not your fault and I already stopped doing it. I assure you that I'm fine." Hyunsuk tried reassuring the older but it didn't help.

"But it doesn't change the fact that I'm the cause of it. I'm sorry." "Jinyoung it's okay. Seriously. I forgive you." Hyunsuk smiled sweetly. "Thanks."

The two stayed in silent for sometimes before Jinyoung decided to break it.

"I love you." Oh how much Hyunsuk had been longing to hear that from the blue haired male for nearly a year now. And he finally got to hear it.

"I.....love you too." He replied back ,after a few seconds of silence, making the older smile.

"Uhm...would you like to uhm maybe go to the coffee shop with me?" The older asked, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment, his cheeks visibly red.

Hyunsuk softly chuckled. He missed the cute and shy side of his BaeBae. "Yeah sure." He replied back.

The walk to the nearby coffee shop was silent, neither of them knowing how to start a conversation through this awkward atmosphere.

"So what do you want?" Hyunsuk asked making Jinyoung chuckled. "Hyunsuk, I'm the one who invited you. So I'm the one who's going to order and pay. So what do you want?" Hyunsuk sighed but smiled, telling the older what he wanted.

"Uhm....so...what made you change your decision? To uhm you know contact me and tell me everything? Like all of a sudden." Hyunsuk asked when Jinyoung arrived back at their table with their orders in his hands.

"When I first came here, i decided to buy an apartment but I was still depending on my parents' money. They told me that they would stop giving me money if I didn't do what they say. I couldn't say no since I didn't find any jobs, so I couldn't pay the rent and all. But after graduation, the first thing I did was find a job and get some money to finally be able to depend on myself. So that I don't have to live according to them."

"And I wanted to apologise to you for the pain you had been through because of me and maybe make it up to you."

They spent the rest of the day, talking about the past few months and walking around, having a friendly date if you asked them.