~Chapter 2~

Hyunsuk woke up, pretty excited. He checked the time 7:00 it read. The young boy got out of bed and made his way in the bathroom.

15 minutes later, he got out, wearing a blue sweater, with a white t-shirt underneath it and a light blue ripped jeans. Hyunsuk checked the time again 7:30 it read this time. He put on his sneakers and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom." He greeted his mother who was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. "Good morning. Where are you going early in the morning huh?" She asked looking at him with a teasing look, making the boy's cheeks heat up. He had a good relationship with his mother. Although he wasn't allow to date, his mother still teased him whenever he would go out.

"Mom~I'm going to meet my friend." Hyunsuk said, trying to hide his red cheeks. His mother chuckled and put his breakfast on the table. "Eat this before you leave."

Hyunsuk hummed in response as he took a seat and started eating. After he was done, he put his plate in the sink and left.

~Time Skip~

After half an hour, Hyunsuk arrived at the park that he and his 'friend' were supposed to meet. He hid the bouquet of flowers behind his back and started looking for the boy.

Suddenly he saw a certain blue haired male standing near a tree. With quick but quiet steps, Hyunsuk made his way behind the boy. "Baby~" he called out softly, wrapping his right arm around the blue haired boy's tiny waist. "Ah Hyunsuk. You scared me." The older turned around, his beautiful smile appearing.

"Happy 2 years Jinyoung." Hyunsuk said giving the bouquet to Jinyoung before pecking his lips. "Happy 2 years Hyunsuk." Jinyoung replied back but he didn't look happy. "Hyunsuk I-" Jinyoung couldn't finished his sentence when Hyunsuk grabbed his hand and pulled him.

~Time Skip~

It was already 4 p.m and the two boys were going to a really familiar place. For the whole day, Hyunsuk brought Jinyoung to every places the said male liked. He wanted to make this day special for the both of them.

"Jinyoung, do you still remember this place?" Hyunsuk asked the older. "Yes. You brought me here on our first date." The younger felt happy that Jinyoung still remembered it. Hyunsuk sat down on the green grass. He looked up at Jinyoung, who seemed to be lost in his thoughts and motioned him to sit down next to him, which he did. Hyunsuk laid his head on Jinyoung's shoulder, closing his eyes, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

By now it was time to leave. Hyunsuk stood up, helping Jinyoung and was ready to leave when the older stopped him by grabbing his hand. "H-Hyunsuk. I have something to tell you." Jinyoung said nervously. The younger of the two felt that something was wrong. "What's wrong love?"

"Hyunsuk. I want to break up with you." The latter felt his heartbeat stopped. "W-what? You must be kidding me,right? Jinyoung if it's a joke then it's a real-" I'm serious Hyunsuk." Hyunsuk could feel the tears prickling his eyes. "Why? Did I do something wrong? I-I'm sorry if I did. I'll try t-" Hyunsuk was cut of by Jinyoung again.

"It's not you. It's me. I love you but not in the same way as I did before. I don't feel the spark that we once had. I don't feel happy like I used to be anymore." "I-I'll try harder to keep you happy. Just g-give me a c-chance. Please d-don't leave me." The tears that wanted to fall finally came out as Hyunsuk fell on his knees, begging Jinyoung to not leave him.

"And I like someone else." Jinyoung looked in the other direction, not being able to see the younger's state. "J-Jinyoung please. I'll do everything. Just please don't leave me." Jinyoung knelt down and hugged the younger while mumbling sorry.

After what felt like eternity, Hyunsuk finally calmed down a bit. "P-please leave me a-alone." "I can't leave you here in a state like this Hyunsuk." "Please Jinyoung. I need to be alone for sometimes. Please." Hyunsuk looked at him with pleading eyes which made Jinyoung give up. He was hesitant but he left anyway.

Who knew that this wonderful day would turn into a horrible nightmare. If only Hyunsuk knew this was coming, he would have cherish every second he had with the boy that he truly loved. But now everything was over.

Hyunsuk curled up into a ball and cried. He felt betrayed and the pain in his heart was not helping.

After some times, he stopped crying. Crying would never bring back the person he loved. He looked up, taking a shaky breath before standing up and leaving this place.

He never imagined that the place where their first date occurred would be the same place their last one would've be.

Hyunsuk came home and went straight in his room. Once he was inside, he let his body fall onto the bed. He just fell tired mentally. The young boy closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep but once he did, everything that happened earlier stroke him like lightning.

Without even thinking twice, Hyunsuk grabbed his phone, quickly typing in his code and looked for Jinyoung's contact number. When he found it, he clicked on the number and started messaging him. But what he didn't know was that it was Jinyoung's old number which he apparently forgot to delete.

Hyunsuk:
Fuck you Bae Jinyoung

Hyunsuk:
Fuck you and your fucking fake
promises

Hyunsuk:
I wanna hate you for what you
did to me

Hyunsuk:
But I can't

Hyunsuk:
Even after what you just did...
I still love you

Hyunsuk:
This fucking hurts...
I can't find a way to hate you.

Hyunsuk sighed, wiping the tears that fell unknowingly. He placed his phone on the night stand and fell asleep. He just wanted to get away from this hurtful truth, wishing it was only a nightmare and that everything will be okay the next morning he would wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter but ayyy text form starting as from next chapter
I'm really excited lol
Anywaysssss hope you enjoyed
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡