I

Ah, London High! A typical high school with all kinds of students. Harry gets out of his car slowly, the underneath of the hand arching under the rough material of the backpack that he is carrying on his left shoulder.

He turns back to wave at his mother, his smile stretching all over his face, beautifully structured white teeth making an appearance along with deep dimples. His mother sends him an air kiss, before driving off to work.

Harry's left standing on the alley in front of the high school, students passing by him either on their phone or chatting with their friends, most of them looking disappointed that school began again. As he was walking towards the door, he caught a few other teens staring at him. Was it because of how he looks or because he's new? He wondered.

He was walking through the hall directionlessly. He felt his anxiety growing inside him as more students started staring at him. Avoiding eye contact with any of them, he started walking faster, all of his body tense. He entered the headmaster's office and politely saluted the headmaster. He smiled at him kindly.

The headmaster asked Harry a few questions about himself then, a blonde tall girl entered the office. Harry snatched a glance at her, trying to look at the headmaster. The girl made her way to the chair next to Harry, all this time staring at him a little too insistently. Her gaze then switched quickly to the headmaster, her face expressionless.

" Yes, mr. Lightwood? " she asked, her pink lips pursing a little when she finished talking.

Harry looked again at her, this time more confidently.

" Elizabeth, this is Harry Styles. He's new here. I'd like for you to show him around school and give him his schedule, when you finished. " mr. Lightwood said as he handed the light haired girl a paper, at which Harry stared curiously. " You are dismissed. Hope you'll like it here, Harry. "

" Thank you, mr. Lightwood. " he said as he opened the door politely for Elizabeth.

She nodded to him shyly and smiled, her cheeks going red. Harry kept his head down as he pursed his lips.

They arrived in the hallway, the boy finally raising his head, making eye contact with Elizabeth.

" So, " she started, then laughing stupidly, " I'm Elizabeth Gillies. But everyone calls me Lizzie. " she looked at him, her light blue eyes cheerful.

He smiled awkwardly at her and nodded, breaking eye contact and looking around. Why is he so awkward?

Lizzie showed him the laboratories, the gym and all the important areas. They arrived at a huge showcase in the hallway with lots of awards standing there proudly. Harry stared at the awards, studying every single one of them carefully. His muscular back bending forwards, as he holds his chin in between his fingers.

" These are the- the awards of the school." Lizzie laughed again as she looked at him studying them with interest.

" I see. " Harry mumbled as he raised his head and followed Lizzie.

I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo here, he thought, snatching a look at his boots, then looking at the blonde. She turned her head to him, smiling a little, then returning to its usual position.

He followed her keeping a safe distance, since he felt a little uncomfortable around her. He doesn't really like desperate people and she seemed a bit... Also, Harry isn't the type of person to befriend someone so easily.