XVIII

What a beautiful Monday morning, everyone happy, chirping like little birds, singing songs, colours everywhere. And last but not least, Harry's favourite day of the week, obviously.

He was very rudely woken up by his alarm, sending him into a grumpy mood, grumbling and squinting his eyes to adjust to the light. Harry barely hit the snooze button on his phone, his vision not clear for him and messy curls blocking his sight.

Oh, you're wondering what happened after he went to Liam's? Let me tell you.

Basically, what happened was that they arrived home, Liam's parents already sleeping so no suspicious questions. Liam offered Harry water, that he gladly took and when he went to grab another glass and returned, Harry was already fast asleep in the middle of the bed. His friend carefully put the glass on the nightstand and tried to change Harry into comfortable clothes, which he succeeded at some point. It wasn't easy for him since Harry was really heavy and Liam could barely nudge him. Then, he tried pushing him on one side of the bed, so he will have enough space to sleep himself.

On Saturday morning, Harry woke up with a really, really bad headache. Unexpected, I know. And Liam gave him some painkillers he snatched from his parents' room, who happened to be sleeping still. Just his luck. It wasn't long until they woke up and prepared breakfast for the two boys, and Harry felt really bad for that. He felt like he was bothering them, even if they insisted he didn't.

So, he called for his dad, who apparently wasn't available so his mom took him home, a worried expression constant on her face, but he insisted that he was completely fine.

The rest of the weekend was spent with him studying, since on Monday he had a really important test that he needed to pass, or he'll disappoint his parents. It was history, and he didn't study it at all this semester, always cheating on the tests, but nobody had to know that, right? And besides, Niall taught him that, so it's not bad.

Anyways, coming back to the present, Harry was currently walking in the hallway, desperately searching for his class since he was already two minutes late and he was having a test. Who has tests at bloody 8 am? Harry apparently.

    Arriving in class, he sheepishly excused himself, face trying to hide in his turtleneck sweater, eyes fixed on the ground. The teacher glared at him before pointing to his seat with the indicator. Harry took that as a sign to sit down in an empty desk. Well, every desk was empty when there was a test, so no one would cheat. The problem was, he was right in the front, his own seat taken by some bitch. He wanted to cause a scene but it wasn't the right time, so his mouth was glued shut as he carefully took out his books from his school bag.

    " Faster. " the teacher ordered, his temper beginning to prickle as he watched Harry search panicked through his school bag, loud rustles bothering everyone else.

    Shut the hell up. He frowned as he finally placed the last thing he needed on the desk. It was so quiet, the only thing heard being the constant scribble on paper.

    The teacher handed him the test paper, Harry's hands being on each side of it, one of them holding a pen. He bit his lip anxiously as he read the questions, panic begging to surge all over him, giving him the impression that he forgot everything.

    The lad slightly glanced at the teacher who was purposely staring only at him, cold eyes burning his skin, action which made the boy bow his head down submissively.

    He managed to answer the first questions which also happened to be the easiest and he was one hundred percent sure that they were answered correctly. Harry paused, bringing the pen to his mouth, pretending to think, before glancing at the teacher who, fortunately wasn't looking at him anymore, so he took advantage and glanced at someone else's paper. He squinted his eyes, before the person noticed and covered their answers angrily. Harry huffed and slid down his chair, pouting.