II

Harry's beauty sleep was ruined by his mother, who pulled the blanket off of him roughly, leaving him exposed to the cold air that was present in the room, due to the cold temperatures from outside.

    " Harry, wake up! You don't want to be late for your first day of school! " his mother exclaimed, leaving the room, the door remaining parted. " I prepared the breakfast, come down fast! " she continued, her voice fading, accompanied by the squeaking of the stairs.

    Harry's eyes clenched, before opening them wide, his pupils decreasing in seconds. Half of his face was covered by his white blanket, his fists clenching around the soft material to his chest. His vision was still blurry from the sudden woke, his mind also not present. It took him moments before he really woke up and turned around the bed on his back, both arms being stretched out. He's thinking if it's worth waking up.

    Of course it is, he groaned as that thought crossed his mind. He scrunched his face, his hands going to his eyes to rub them.

    He gets up from the bed slowly, his messed curls bouncing everywhere. He quickly took the first t-shirt he found in the closet and put it on. Thankfully, his room is still clean, so there's no clothes thrown away carelessly on the floor.

    As he arrived in the kitchen he only sees his mother finishing up eating her breakfast and getting up from the dining table. " Took you long enough. " she said, her back turned to him as she put the plate in the washing machine. " Harry, hurry up. " she said impatiently seeing as her son didn't bother hurrying up a bit.

    After eating he goes back to his room which, thankfully, had its own bathroom. It was the only bedroom that had a bathroom, his parents' being on the hall.

    He stared at himself in the mirror, eyebags standing there proudly under his green eyes and pink plump lips that dried out during the night. His hair was a mess, did he mention it?

    After brushing his teeth, he opened the closet. He backed up a little, a hand on his hip and one to his mouth, thinking about what he should wear today.

    I'll just wear something simple. It's school afterwards.

    He quickly grabbed a black t-shirt and skinny ripped jeans, along with a reddish bandana.

    " Harry! " an impatient voice was heard from downstairs.

    Jesus, woman.

    Arriving to school, he took out his phone to look at the clock. He was just on time. He fastened his pace, not wanting to be late for class since he heard the biology teacher was strict.

    Harry took out the books from his locker and turning around he saw a slightly shorter figure than him.

    " Hi, Harry! " Lizzie exclaimed, greeting him with a tight hug.

    He was caught off guard and didn't react at first. He really doesn't like when people act like that. His head was resting on her shoulder and he cracked a fake smile, his arms awkwardly surrounding her slim body.

    He retracted himself shortly after, mumbling a ' hi ' and keeping eye contact with her. He could see her literally melting in front of him.

    " We have our first class together! Isn't it great? " she asked him excitedly.

    Harry let out a soft quiet laugh, that wasn't genuine and responded with an awkward ' yes '. Lizzie grabbed his hand, leaving him in shock. The girl literally pulling him after her, almost snatching his hand off. But he said nothing, as usual.