VII

The next day the boys woke up early, again. As Harry laid on the bed, arms stretched, he realized that tonight they were going to leave the hotel and go home. He really wanted to stay a little bit more, but he heard that there was going to be another short trip soon. Camping. With tents. In the wild. He told the others about it and Niall shivered at the thought of being in the wild and told them that he won't come. Unfortunately, that was also a two nights trip, but the teachers weren't gonna stay with them, since it was more of a survival trip. The teachers will stay close in a cabin while they will do whatever they will have to survive. He was really intrigued by this trip and asked the teacher all he needed to know about it.

    As they went down the stairs, Harry asked Niall once again about the upcoming trip. He really wanted to be more implicated in as many trips as possible. " So you're sure you don't want to come, Nialler? "

    " Oh, hell nah! " Niall grimaced. " I want to live. Do you know that bears live in the forest? " he said the last sentence more quietly, resulting in the other lads laughing.

    " Oh, somebody is scared by some big bad bear. " they heard a voice behind them. Louis. Harry could literally feel the smirk on his lips.

    " Shut up. It's not like you're coming. " Niall shot back, turning his head to him and glaring at him.

    " You'd be surprised. " he said and passed between them nonchalantly, not touching them as if he were disgusted by them.

    " Looks like someone made the effort to wake up. " Harry said quietly, more to him, but Louis heard him nonetheless and only laughed, entering the dining room.

    Unsurprisingly, for Harry, the food was as ' delicious ' as yesterday. Yum. Harry couldn't help but grimace at what he was seeing.

    I think not eating will be better. Why do all hotels have food like this in the morning?

    Harry finally decided to eat something and that were cereals. He chose something edible at least. He took a bowl and filled it with milk, almost full. Then, he went to take some cereals to put in the milk. Milk before cereals. But, someone bumped into him, making him lose his balance and drop the bowl on the tiled floor. The bowl shattered, pieces from it falling everywhere and milk spilling on the ground, spreading everywhere. He looked who was so clumsy that he bumped in him with such force.

    Cold piercing blue eyes caught his, with a glint of amusement in them. " Oops. " Louis uttered delighted with what he did. It was clear he wasn't sorry, as he turned his back to Harry and walked away.

    " Motherfu- " Harry began, but was interrupted by the teacher.

    " Styles! What's with all this mess? " he asked angrily, throwing his hands in the air. " Clean this up right now! " he continued shouting. " Now! "

Harry mentally rolled his eyes but obeyed nonetheless. He asked the staff there to give him the ustensils to clean up, but they did their job and cleaned that up themselves. He went to the table where Niall and Liam were sitting to eat something. When the teacher passed by, he angrily shouted again. " Styles! "

He froze, jaw clenched, eyes closed in exasperation. He dropped the spoon in the bowl, spilling a few drops of milk. He forced himself to get up and go to his teacher.

" What's this? I thought I told you to clean this up. Yourself! " he accentuated the last word.

" But- " Harry began, but was interrupted by the teacher's angry rambling. He felt himself zone out and didn't really pay attention to what he was saying.

➳  claude // l.s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें