53

*Mattia and the boys+Cynthia and Zach*

I tried getting y/n to stay but she said it was fine. She walked out with Dez and Troy and Noen followed them out the door. Kairi was gonna go with them but y/n said to stay with us and he nodded. Y/n hugged him and he came back.

Kairi-see what you did?! You made our best friend leave! Because you were jealous !
Mattia-Kai stop
Alvaro-he has a point Mattia.
Robert-y/n didn't do anything to Cynthia. She was just trying to have fun but she couldn't. First she got pushed in the pool and almost drowned to death! And then she gets a fucking HOT METAL STICK to her face and it burned her!
Roshaun-and what did y/n do? Nothing! You know why? Because all she's been trying to do it be friends with Cynthia!
Ale-she hasn't laid a finger on Cynthia and Cynthia does that to her!
Zach-And Dez got mad that Cynthia was doing that shit. Look I know I shouldn't be getting in your business and Cynthia you are my friend and I love you but all she did was have fun?
Alvaro-so Mattia you shouldn't be mad at y/n for what she did
Mattia-I'm not mad at her. She was just having fun
Cynthia chuckled
Mattia-I know you burned her Cynthia. My little brother saw you do it
Cynthia-he's lying!
Ale-just stop denying it already!
Mattia-my little brother loves y/n. If he sees someone messing with her he'll tell us. Just stop it already. I'm sorry but I should have never kissed you.
Cynthia-I fucked up. Didn't I?
She looked at us
Roshaun-NOOOO....
He said sarcastically
Kairi-what you did was wayyyy out of line
We all stood there and just started at each other
Cynthia-can I sleep in the living room?
I nodded my head and the rest of the boys slept on the floor in my room.
Ale-telling you man. All y/n wanted to do it be friends with her.
I shook my head
Robert-and you were too blind to see it
He nodded his head no and laid down. Everyone was in there phones and I was just thinking about y/n.....