79

I walked out the house and walked to Mattia house. I knocked on the and his little brother opened it and he immediately hugged me telling me how much he missed me after that he said that his parents weren't home and that as soon as Mattia came home he locked  himself in his room.
I told him to go upstairs to his room and that I was going to talk to Mattia. He nodded and ran to his room and I walked to Mattia room and knocked on the door and he went to answer it

Y-hey
Mattia-hey
Y-why did you leave earlier? I mean after you helped me up you just left?
Mattia-didn't feel like staying
Y-why? I mean after a year of not seeing me you don't feel like staying? I know I just left without saying anything bu-
Mattia-exactly! You left without saying anything! Not even a text goodbye! And I had to find out you left by Dez telling me!
Y-and I'm sorry-
Mattia-that's all you have to say?! Your sorry?! Sorry for leaving your boyfriend?! After I tried texting and calling you never answered
Y-I lost our baby Mattia! I was hacking a hard time corroborating with things
Mattia-that was my baby too! I was having a hard time too! But you decided to leave me and the boys!
Y-no you know how if feels! So your gonna pretend that you didn't leave me for a year and half not telling me why?! I would see you everyday at school and you chose to ignore me?! I would text and call you everyday until you changed your number?! You chose to hurt to me Mattia!
Mattia-why are you bringing that up?!
Y-because your getting mad at me that I left without saying anything?! That's exactly how you left me Mattia?!
Mattia-I stood in Jersey Y/n?! You moved to LA?! I thought about you everyday when I left you!
Y-you don't think that I thought about you everyday Mattia?! I thought about all you guys everyday?! As much as I wanted to talk to you guys I had to have my own space! And I'm sorry that I left you guys I really am sorry that I did that?!
He just looked at me and ran towards me grabbing my face and kissing me and I kissed back but pulled away and he tried kissing me again
Y-mattia stop. I um I have to go
I ran out his house and ran to mine and all of us a sudden it started raining so I was soaked......