96

"please don't be scared of me!"

He started crying. The boys had walked out the room

"Please, please don't be scared of me y/n, I'm really really sorry that I hit you. I really didn't mean it and I let jealousy get a hold of me, y/n when you backed away from me my heart completely sank."

"Mattia when I looked at myself in the mirror and seeing the bruise you left me the memories of you hitting me rushed back and I was so scared. Mattia I love you I really do but you have to control your anger"

"And I will. I will control my anger my jealousy I'll control everything. But please forgive me"

"I do forgive you. But I just need some time alone. I can't just say it's fine when i and so terrified right now Mattia"

He continued crying and nodded. He got up and walked to the door

"Wait!"

He stopped and looked back at me. I got up from my bed and grabbed the present from the dresser.

I walked to him and handed it

"Happy Birthday"

I hugged him once last time and he walked out the door. Dez rushed to my side and hugged me while I broke down.

~Mattia's house~

I told the boys I wanted to be alone and they nodded and left my house. Before I left y/n's house she gave me my birthday present.

I sat down on my bed and opened the box.

The first thing that I grabbed was a snow globe.

A snow globe with a picture of all of us. Then an envelope with more pictures of us.

There was a bracelet that "cookies"

"Cookies" the nickname I gave her. The nickname we could only call her. The nickname she hated and lived at the same time.

There was two more thing din the box. A canvas with a painted portrait of my uncle who had passed away years ago.

She knew how much he meant to me. I cried looking at that picture knowing how much I loved it. And then the letter she wrote.

Dear Dinosuar,

Hi baby, ew that was gross, n e ways, happy birthday!! Your finally 17!! I love you more than you know it. I hope you like the necklace I got you. And I hope you know what it means cause if you don't that's gonna be a little awkward. And I got you back with the snow globe but this one is better cause you got all of us in it. I wanna say thank you for being there when I had no one by my side. I know we all had a rough patch but we somehow got back together. Thank you for realizing what you did was wrong. Because if Kairi and Alejandro wouldn't have apologized were al wouldn't be friends. And just remember if you ever need me I'm always here for you. No matter what I'll always be your best friend. I love you.

Mattia smiled reading the letter. No matter if him and y/n were together she'd always be there for him. After all he did to her she still loves him. And he will always love her