Managing Boys (6)

I wished that I could have been wearing a thousand sweatshirts as we walked toward the back exit where we knew there wouldn't be any fans. At least, we hoped there wouldn't be any. You never knew how crazy some girls could be.

"Wait, where are you guys going?" Gwen asked when she saw that we were heading toward the exit.

"The concert's over, Gwen," Grim informed her as if she was an idiot, not even bothering to glance at her as we went by. "Go home, or to your hotel, or wherever you spend the night."

Gwen blinked, as if Grim has been speaking in another language and she had no idea what he had just said to her. I felt kind of bad for just leaving without really talking to her very much, but I just really wanted to go home.

"Wait!" Gwen called out after us now, hurrying her way so she was now walking right beside us. "I wanted to hang out with Aria after the show was over! Why does she have to go now?"

Ben grinned at the blonde. "Because Grim just sexually assaulted her and now she wants to get as far away from him as possible!"

Gwen's eyes widened and Grim immediately whacked the brunette boy over the back of the head. I only stared at them, not having enough energy to tell Gwen what actually happened.

"I could tell that there was something going on between the two of you." Gwen grinned once the initial shock wore off her face. "I'm not surprised Grim made the first move, but I definitely didn't expect him to harass or assault you or anything."

Grim glared at his childhood friend. "I didn't harass or assault her. She's not attractive enough for that."

Gwen hit him for me, which I appreciated.

I just wanted to get out of there and go home. All four boys had seen me in my bra, and I knew they weren't going to forget it since they were boys. My bare stomach and barely covered chest was going to be burned into their minds for the rest of their lives.

"I should probably go," I told Gwen when she looked like she was going to hit Grim again. "Maybe we can see each other another time, okay? Hanging out with you sounds like a lot of fun."

Her face lit up, and I couldn't help but smile at her. She seemed like such a nice girl, unlike her other female band mate and childhood friend.

The four boys and I turned back toward the exit, and I was glad that I wasn't going to run into Fiona before I left. I definitely did not need any snarky attitude from her after everything that had just happened.

"Wait, Aria," Shane called out to me now, and I stopped walking and turned toward him. Ash glared at the rival band member, as did the three other boys of Hello Aria. I said nothing and let Shane continue. "Let me see your phone."

I blinked at him, but pulled my phone out of my pocket anyway and handed it to him. Both Grim and Ash looked like they wanted to slap my phone right out of Shane's hand, but then Sawyer and Ben looked like they were about to laugh their asses off. What was going on?

"Here you go," Shane grinned once he finally handed my phone back to me. "I put my number in. Call me whenever you like."

I heard Sawyer and Ben snort, but both Ash and Grim did not look happy at all. I didn't know what their problem with Shane was, but I had a feeling it was something I would probably think was really stupid, knowing these boys.

I shrugged. "Okay."

Ash grabbed my phone from me, and immediately started to go through my contacts to try to find Shane's number. I cursed in my head, snatching my phone back from him and scolding myself for not putting a lock on it.