Jake

Jake Webber

Imagine:

Pizza night is the one night of the week were everyone can let loose a bit, not have to worry about camera and overall have a good time with all their friends, you loved it. Since unlike the rest of your friends you had a normal job, you didn't get to see them all week as your boyfriend Jake did.Right now you're sitting in between Kat and Jake with your head lead up against his side while he talks to Sam and Colby. Kat and you were just talking about her next song and other things like that.

You've been trying to talk to Jake this whole night but for some reason he's ignoring you? It's not like you've done anything wrong, at least that you know of, even Kats a bit confused since Jake is head over heels for you and can't get enough of you.

Sam:pizzas here, would someone mind going down to get it?

Y/n:yeah i will,

You say as Sam hands you his card,

Y/n:Jake you coming?

He always comes with you everywhere, even if it's just checking the mail,

Jake:no why?

He responds in a mean tone,

You give Kat a look and she raises her eyebrows in response,

Y/n:usually you do that's all

Jake:why are you being so clingy?

You freeze, clingy? When have you ever been clingy? If anything that's Jake.

Instead of responding you walk out of the apartment to go grab the pizza, the last thing you wanted to do was cause a scene in front of all your friends plus Jake and yourself are known as the chill laid back couple.

After grabbing the pizza you make your way back up to Sam's apartment, placing it down on the counter and handing Sam his card back. You sit down for a minute just to recollect yourself before you grab some everyone noticed that Jake was acting weird tonight, Kat comes back, sitting next to you and handing you some pizza.

Y/n:thank you

You say quietly

Kat:whats up with Jake?

Y/n: i have no clue

You respond, taking a bite out of your pizza

The rest of the night you don't bother to even try to talk to Jake you just decided to chill with the girls who make you feel alot better.

The night slowly comes to an end and you and Jake head back to your shared apartment

As soon as you get in Jake start questioning you,

Jake:Why didn't you talk to me at Sams?

Y/n:you called me clingy

It finally clicks as to what he's done wrong and instantly a sorry look grows on his face.

Jake:im sorry babe...

Y/n:you really hurt my feelings Jake and in front of all are friends? Come on

He pulls you into a tight up

Jake:youre not clingy, im just dumb and in a mood im so sorry and ill make it up to you love

He kisses the top of your head and you both head to bed, of course you're still a little annoyed but you know Jake didn't mean it.