Colby

Imagine:Part 1
It's your birthday and you,your best friend Colby and all your other friends thought it would be fun to go to a club and celebrate, or at least that what you thought. You and Colby had just spent the day together and were gonna get ready at his house then go to the club at least that's what you thought.
You put on your outfit and start to do your makeup in Colbys room. He comes in and smiles at you. Colby and you have always liked eachother more then friends but never attempted it.
Colby:Before we go y/n i just wanted to say I'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life, you're so supportive of me and what I do and are always happy to help. You're beautiful,amazing and kind women and I dont know what I would do without you i love you
You smile and wrap you're arms around him
Y/n:love you to thank you for everything
He kisses the top of your head
Colby:ready to go?
you smile and nod as Colby and you start walking down the stairs until....
Everyone:SURPRISE!!!
You hear all your friends scream.
Y/n:what the...
You smile and look at Colby.
Colby: surprise?
You smile and hug him still shocked by what just happened.

After talking and dancing for a bit with all your friends everyone decides its time for you to open your gifts but there all acting really weird.
Y/n:Y'all are being so weird
Kat:Just come on
She smiles
You open a few gifts and thank everyone until its time for Colbys gift. For some reason everyone gets there phone out and Colby sits next to you with a bag.
Y/n:what are you guys doing
You laugh
Sam:nothing
Colby puts the bag on your lap and smiles at you.
You careful open it and see a box, by now everyone is recording you smiling. You open the box and see come paper folded up. You open the paper and read the note.
"Will you be my girlfriend"
You look at Colby who has a huge grin on his face.
Y/n:really?
He nods
Y/n:yes of course
Everyone cheers as Colby pulls you in kissing your lips smiling.
Colby:I love you
Y/n:love you to
Everyone:AWWW
You blush and hide your face in Colbys chest as he wraps his arm around you, what a amazing birthday.