Sam

Imagine:
The Traphouse was a very interesting place to live, it was never quite and someone was always up to something, especially since right now the boys are yourself are in a big prank wars. In fact, last week you had just pranked your boyfriend Sam with a cheating prank with Colby and lets just say he was not happy and said he was gonna get you back, and i guess right now was the perfect time. See, you and the guys threw a party last night and all got a little tipsy, and at least for you, you always sleep in really late when you have a hangover, plus your a heavy sleeping which makes in ten times easier for the boys to prank you.
Sam:whats up guys! So as you guys know Y/n and Colby pranked me last week so I of course have to get them back! So today we are getting my lovely girlfriend!
He says to the camera with an evil smirk on his face
Sam: so right now I am joined with Brian, he owns a ton of snakes and stuff..
he goes on for a bit explaining who Brian is and what he does.
Sam:so he's got one of his biggest snakes and were gonna go put in on Y/n since she's sleeping right now so lets go!
They slowly walk into yours and Sam's shared room, quickly placing the snake on you, oh is this gonna be good.
Y/n: Sam stop
You mumble since you thought Sam was annoying you while you're trying to sleep but oh how you were wrong
Y/n:Sam im trying to sleep, fuck off
You say as you supposedly hit "Sam" away, until you feel something cold and scaly
Y/n: sam,
You say releasing what's happening
Sam:good morning love
Y/n:what the fuck is on me
Sam:oh just a snake
You intensely go into panic mode,
Y/n:get this thing off me!!
After about 5 minutes of Sam laughing at you, you finally are able to get up and away
Y/n:I actually hate you
Sam:i love you to
He responds with a smug smile,
He ends his video then pulls you into a hug
Sam:you don't really hate me right?
Y/n:Oh, of course not!
You say sarcastically
Y/n:just wait till i get you back

A/n:

so i use to have a account for the boys on ig and total forgot i saved imagines on there so now i have loads of them, mostly colby but YEAH!