Colby

You had just moved to LA to start you're career as a youtuber. You were already doing pretty good so far, you posted videos of you and sometimes friends going to abandoned and scary places. Today you were going to an abandoned Mall which you were super excited about, none of your friends want to come with you since there so scared, you weren't scared tho.
You packed your bag and started driving to the abandoned mall. When you arrive you see a car there? You shake it off and start to look for a way inside, you finally find a window which is open. You carefully climb in and grab you're camera.
*Recording*
Y/n:what's up guys so right now I'm in the abandoned Mall.
You show your camera around.
*BANG*
Y/n:what was that? So I saw a car outside so maybe...
???:DUDE
Y/n:yup there's someone in here.

I put my camera down and carefully walk around, still hearing people talking until i stop someone.
He has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, he's smile and talking to someone.
Y/n:Hello
I say calmly
???:oh hi..
Says a boy with blonde hair.
Y/n:don't worry I ain't gonna do anything I'm just exploring for a YouTube video.
???:oh my God good
They both laugh ???:Yeah so are we, you look familiar?
Says the boy with the dark brown hair.
Y/n:oh I'm y/n y/l/n
The boy with the blonde hair looks at the dark haired boy smiling as the dark haired boy is in shock.
Sam:well I'm Sam and that's Colby.
Colby waves to me shyly.
Y/n:oh I know you guys
I say smiling.
Sam:you wanna film with us?
Y/n:yeah of course
I say smiling walking over to them and we start filming.

After filming we all turn off are cameras and hangout for a bit.
Colby:do you wanna come to Chipotle with us?
Y/n:yeah sure
Sam:dude I gotta go back to the house I have some stuff to do but you to can go.
He says smiling at Colby who goes red.
Y/n:that's fine.
Colby and me go to my car and we drive to Chipotle and talk for a bit.
After eating I drop Colby back at his house.
Y/n:thanks for the food
I say smiling
Colby:thank you for coming
he says smiling
Colby:Hey um can I get you're number to be real I really like you and wanna hangout more
I smile and nod as he hands me hos phone and I quickly type in my number.
Y/n:see ya Colby
I quickly kiss his check then get in my car leaving him stunned.
Let's just say it wasn't the last time I saw Colby.