~ Teasing ~

" Hey there Shorty~" Klay said, smirking as Steph turned around, his cheeks tainted a red colour. Steph crossed his arms and huffed,
" What do you need, Klay?" Klay then proceeded to wrap his arms around Steph's waist. Steph blushed and was about to begin protesting, until Klay said smiling as he began leaning in. Steph's face was as red as a tomato.
" I don't know. Food and water to survive." Klay giggled. Steph angrily huffed. Klay kissed Steph's forehead. Even though the two of them were dating and living together, that didn't mean that Klay would stop being the annoying tease that he is. Steph groaned. Annoyed, he wiggled out of Klay's grasp and went to sit down on the couch, which he did. Klay followed him and sat beside him. Klay wrapped an arm around Steph's shoulders.
" I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to annoy you." Klay said, really meaning it. He knows that sometimes his teasing is a little annoying, well, very annoying when it comes to Steph, but Steph knows that Klay means well and is just being himself.
" It's fine. I think it's sorta cute. Sorta!" Steph emphasized sorta. Twice. Klay giggled and leaned closer to Steph, smirking.
" You know who else is cute?"
" Me. Who else?" Steph said, confidently smiling and looking at Klay. Klay began pouting, which Steph just rolled his eyes at, playfully.
" No..I wanted to say that you were cute!" Klay pouted, giggling. Steph kissed Klay's forehead. Klay blushed and turned away from Steph, fidgeting with his fingers.
" Even though we're together Klay, you still get flustered over something as small as a kiss on the forehead." Steph said looking at Klay's reddening face.
" W-Well..I-I.." Klay mumbled under his breath. Steph wrapped his arms around Klay's waist.
" Aren't you a cutie?" Steph smiled as he looked up at Klay. Klay blushed, not wanting to say anything. He's adorable. Steph thought to himself. Klay kissed the top of Steph's head and pulled him close. Steph didn't complain or push him, like he would ever do that to Klay, he just nuzzled into the warmth of Klay's body.
" Yeah, I get that a lot." The two of them laughed and enjoyed each other's company, loving each and every moment the two of them shared. They shared a kiss and began one of their conversations that took forever to break up because one wants to listen to the other's soothing voice and the other just loves how the other makes them feel. In other words, they were perfect for each other.

Authors Note:

I thought that this was a good fanfiction starter, but, it wasn't. So, I turned it into a one-shot! And that's how we ended up with this! See you all in the next one!

- Toxic ♡︎♡︎