What is this?

Raising a kid is tough. Really tough. This is what every parent says when they have their first child of their own, well, that's what most of them say. Hell, it's what I said, even though I didn't even have my own kid, until now. I've been "forced" by the law to take care of this child, with the help of none other than someone I only considered a friend and nothing more. Hell, they're my best friend. Now, I have to live with them and raise a kid with them. Just to point out, we aren't dating or married. We're just friends.

"Klay! Can you help me, please!" 

"I'll be right over!" I say as I get out of my office and head towards the source of the noise that came from the living room.

"What's up?" I say, then I'm greeted with the sight of a very tired man cradling a small little boy in his arms.

"Oh I don't know, maybe how I had to stay up all goddamn night with…" He slightly yawns in the mid-sentence. "-him. I hope that answers your stupid question." He says through clenched teeth as he glares at me. I take a seat beside him and my eyes keep shifting from the little boy that I'm supposed to call my son, and my upset friend.

"Here. To make you feel better, I'll take Milo so you can sleep."

"You should've told me that at, oh I don't know, three a.m or something." 

"Stop complaining. You're lucky that I'm even offering to take him. In fact, since you're complaining, I'll just leave you with him." I say as I can see that Milo is beginning to stir.  

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Just take him, please?"

"Wow. I didn't even have to ask you to say please." He glared at me once more. I take the small child out of his arms carefully. 

(SCRAPPED)

Author's Note:

Since I haven't updated in ages, take..whatever this is and yeah. I don't know what to do with this, but, all I know is that I wrote it at 3 a.m and that's it.

- Toxic 🌙🖤