PROLOGUE

1938 years ago.

DAVINA

Dark hallways, brown curtains, and a little ray of sunrise.

I am the daughter of maid in household of Professor Kirke.

I spend the rest of her childhood inside of mansion. I never had friends since I always stay at home despite of her mother's orders.

I never go to school because the lack of financial support. I help my mother in the household chores. At the very young age I already do a lot of things in Professor's Kirke mansion.

Right now, I am cleaning the hallways at the second floor. I always cleaned this area, I felt an eerie feeling. The doors are locked except the Spare room one where inside there is a wardrobe that covers the large cloth.

As I continue to mop the floors then I heard a footsteps at the Spare room.

I turned my eyes at the door and having a second thought to open and check it but I shrugged and continue my job.

Knock Knock Knock

I jumped at surprise as i heard a another sound from the Spare room. I decided to check it bravely even though I got scared what I witnessed in this mansion.

I placed my hand on the door knob to open. I saw a big white cloth. As i entered the Spare room, the door eventually slowly closed. The room is really dusty and the ceiling has one light bulb. I went to the wardrobe to remove the white cloth as I saw fully the wardrobe.

The wardrobe is made of wood, naturally wood. I placed my fingers in to curves on the both sides, it looks like a design. I saw the a large tree design on the center of the wardrobe. It feels magical.

I slowly open the wardrobe, it has many fur brown coats then I entered inside of the wardrobe. It is really dark and I smell some dust and wood. As i continue to walk straightly, I saw a light. I reached where the place is, and i found a snowy forest.

I continued to walk around in the snow as I saw a lamp post then i heard a heavy footsteps. Someone pushed me at the bushes and then a small person just slapped me in front of my face. The last thing that I saw is he talked to the fox and then everything turned black.

As i woke up, I heard their conversation. They are talking about something named Aslan. I wanted to escape here as i grab something that is made from metal. It looks like a sword. I held it tightly like depending on my life. My mother must be worried about me. How long I stayed in here?

I slowly walked from them ready to fight then a large sound of foot steps are coming to my direction. I tighten my grip in it. Be ready to taste the revenge

I shouted at the small person then swing the sword towards him. He nudged my attempt then proceed to get his nearest weapon which is a bread knife. We continued to have a swords fight then i avoid his attack as he avoid mine. Then someone is shouted behind my back.

"STOP IT! Trumpkin!" we stopped our self as we both catching our breathes.

Trumpkin glared at me and just went for a drink. I saw him as he handed me a water. I just stared at it having a second thoughts to receive the request.

"Don't worry , Your Majesty. The water is not poisoned" I blushed and whispered thank you to him. I placed down the sword and sit down at the small chair in front of Trumpkin.

As i heard nothing but silence, I decided to ask them.

"Where am I?" i shakily questioned them and still catching my breathe. I feel like tired and it is equivalent like a cleaned the whole mansion everyday. I waited for them to talk and there is nothing. I eyed them to give me an answer and i decided to stand up.

"You know what if you don't answer me where am i. I am leaving right now and thank you for your hospitality even you slapped me" as i went to the door and place my hands on the door knob.

"You are in Narnia" the fox said to me. I mentally question at them then went to face them with my curiosity face.

"Narnia? I thought it is not true?" they looked each other then in me. "You know Narnia?" they asked me.

Professor Kirke told me about the stories of Narnia when he have a free time. He told me that the world inside are magical and can make your dreams come true. He even told me about the dwarfs, centaurs, fauns, fairies , witches , dancing trees and waves , even a talking animals.

I think that the Professor is being silly once he told me about the story since i was only a child. I am basically 7 years old right now and considered he consider me as a kid. He told me that one day maybe i will be visiting Narnia. Well, right now i am here inside the wardrobe with a dwarf and talking fox.

"Why am here?" i changed the question. Maybe now is the right time to be here in Narnia and to explore the world that is full of snow. I remembered that one night Professor told me about the White Witch that invading the Narnia and claiming herself as a Queen of Narnia which is a delusional.

"You need to help us" Trumpkin answered with a little hope that i can help them. I gave them a sympathetic look. Narnia looks different right now. Professor told me that Narnia is always a spring or summer but never winter. Must be the White Witch.

My mother will be worried for me if i don't comeback. She might be get mad at me because i am late and didn't help her to continue the household chores.

I looked again and smiled to them. "So? What can i help?"

My adventures begins now.