C H 4

DAVINA

I wake up to the birds chriping outside. I rubbed my eyes and stretch my body then I proceed to walk outside to find any Narnians that are left out after the war.

I heard the dry leaves being crumble and running foot steps. In my peripheral vision and I see a silhouette.

An invader.

I fastly grab my sword and point it on the person. I hear him shouting towards me and then start to attack me. We have a swords fighting. His sword sway on my side and I immediately block his attack. The man's sword is in the ground then I punch him in the stomach.

He groan at the pain then start to stand up. I place the tip of my sword in his chin as he lool up to me. "Who are you invader?" I say. He heavily breath and swallow his breath and say "Who ARE you, peasant?"

How dare he to call me a PEASANT. He should thank me that I spare his life even I want to chop his head off. I just laugh of what he said to me. "Well, this peasant is none of your business your majesty" I grin my teeth at the last two words.

Then a sound of familiar voice I hear again, "DAVINA!" I turn my head to the person who called me. "Nikabrik!" I shouted. Trufflehunter also call me, "Spare his life, young lady" he say.

I look at the man who seems very young. He has a black long hair and a beautiful eyes. By the name of Aslan, he is a good looking one. Then I rememberd what he called me, Don't judge the book by it's cover.

I lowered my sword and then offer my hand to help him. Our eyes locked for a second then he reaches my hand. I whisper to him, "You are very lucky". I smirk at him.

Nikabril and Trufflehunter went to us where we are standing then I quickly kneel down and  hug them. "I miss you so much" It is been a years since I last saw them. My last encounter with them is when I was about to defeat Jadis but sadly i didn't win.

"We miss you to kid" Trufflehunter says. "We've been worried about you, young lady" Nikabrik say as she comforts my hair. I smile at them and say, "I am gown up now" then I hear a cough sound coming from the man.

I stand up and glare at him. He introduce himself to me as he offer his hands, "I am Prince Caspian X of Telmarine" Telmarine? Like King Miraz? I knitted my eyebrows ready to take another fight when Trufflehunter say, "He is ally, Dave. He can help us"

I found myself observing his face. Well you are really a pretty boy. I shake his hands and introduce myself, "I am Davina, the Warrior of Narnia"

"Warrior? I thought you will be man?" he says. Unbelievable, First, he called me a PEASANT. Second, he thought that I am a MAN. Strike two, Davina. I snicker at his remarks. "I thought so too." I imagining flipping mg hair right now. Too fabulous to handle.

"How do you know me?"I ask him. "From my professor, he told me about your stories." he explain. Suddenly I remember my Professornwho also tells me about Narnia.

Then Nikabrik cut the silent air. "We don't have much time. We need to gather all of us. For Aslan"

We are going through this. I promise