C H 3

DAVINA

As Orerius just showed me the way to get me in to Narnia. I entered Narnia being alone, wihout Orerius. I think Orerius really died during his war with the White Witch. Here I am right now, in the middle of the night forest with a campfire to get some warm.

 Luckily my clothes are change and comfortable since I will be getting many battle field. I am wearing a light brown blouse and a dark brown long skirt then also wearing a brown boots reaching below my knees with 1 inch heels. I also have my sword which I get from my past battle to a dragon here in Narnia. Aslan gave it to me when i entered his kingdom. Mom, will go nuts if she knows that I will be dead here. Lately I feel that my eyes are getting heavy. I rest my back at the trunk of the tree and closed my eyes. 

I dream about my mom smiling towards me. I ran to her to hug her tightly and whisper to her ears that I miss her. As I was about to reach her, something stabbed her in the chest. I widened my eyes, my legs are getting jelly, and my hands are getting numb. I shouted "MOM!" and then I saw her fall down by her knees. This time I saw the man who stabbed her. It looks like a old age man who has a large beard in her face. He laugh at the victory he get. The man face me and said,

"Fear me child, as I am King Miraz the King of Narnia" he point his sword to me ready to take my life. I shut my eyes ready for the impact that I will get. Then a large roar sound that keep me chills. I face the who made that sound and I see a large lion coming from our way. The lion attack Miraz with his large paws and teeth. As the King Miraz died the lion face to me and said, "Davina, wake up, the fallen is coming" I knitted my eyebrows what he said. He roared once again and that made me wake up. 

As I wake up with a large beads of sweats, I quickly grab my sword and run where my steps will be going. I run as fast as I can because my dream is completely a nightmare. That "King" Miraz just killed my mother in my dreams if i see him or if he is even real. I will surely and likely to kill him with my sword. While running, I strip myself to a big roots of the trees. I was about to stand up I see a dryad.

I stand up and fix myself and tightly grip my sword. I trying to figure out what will be their message to me then they form a centaur and a faun. I also see a bunch of warriors riding horses. I look it closely and I heard some clashing of swords and a sounds of cries and pain. As I getting nearer to get the better picture, the dryad just vanish. 

Now I get it why Aslan just showed to me, there is something going on and it may involved the King Miraz thenI went to the western woods just to find other Narnians. 

At the middle of the night forest I saw something familiar. I went to the dwarf's house and knock at the door. I continue to knock but nobody is answering then I decide to enter the house. I bend my knees just to enter completely. 

I look at the furniture it already destroyed and foods are scattering. Must be the invaders  then I look around the kitchen then I saw I cup. It is a golden medium cup. It looks  so familiar

Then it hit me. I remembered it!  I went to the bedroom area where I used to rest when i first entered Narnia. I smile at the memorize with Trumpkin and the orange fox, George. I look again the surroundings and my smile drop. They must be dead

I caress my dagger were Trumpkin gave to me for self defense. I intend to forgot to bring because I want to visit Narnia again. And now here I am, fighting again for another war. For my people and their rights. 

I look at the window, it's still dark outside.  I will take a rest for a while where I supposed to live. After I lay down in the bed, i heavily sighed and close my eyes to take me in to my dreamland. 

Tomorrow is going to be a disaster.