C H 1

Year 1942

EDMUND

Crowds are getting wild and noisy as they witness me and Peter fighting to the bunch of guys. One man pushed me towards the walls. I grunted at the pain in his attack.

I punched him right in his face. I saw Peter getting hit by the blonde guy. I faced where the guy was, and pushed him off to Peter.

We stopped as we hear the shouting of guards in the train station. After the guards told us to stop, Peter and I fixed our self as Susan and Lucy came to us.

The four of us sits down at the bench as Lucy comforted Peter. It's been a 2 years since we visited Narnia and we intend to left them behind. We wish we could turn back the time to say good bye or even stayed with them.

"Your welcome" I say sitting down on the bench beside my brother. He lately got involved into fights and we, his siblings don't know why.

"I had it sorted" Peter said as he standing up. Sure brother, you sorted it I mentally said it hoping that Peter could hear it through telepathy.

Then Susan asks, "What was it this time?" she crossed her arms. "he bumped me" he answer turning around to face us.

"So you hit him?" Lucy disbelief what Peter said. "No, after he bumped me then he tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him."

"Is it really that hard just to walk away?" Susan asks. Peter looked at her as he shocked what Susan said " I shouldn't have to! Don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?' Peter complains.

"Huh? We are kids" I bewildered what Peter said. "well I wasn't always. It's been a year. How long does he expect us to wait" he keeps complaining then sits down on the bench again.

"I think it's time that we accept that we live here now. There's no use pretending any different" Susan said.

Susan looks up and notice the geek boy approaching.

She turned her face to us and said, "Pretend like you're talking to me"

I snickered and rolled my eyes "WE are TALKING to YOU" and she gives me that deadly looked.

"OW!" Lucy shouted and stands up then everyone of us looked at her. "quite Lu" Susan quietly shushed her.

"Something pinched me" Lucy pointing the bench where she was seated. "Hey Stop pulling!" Peter also stands up as he faced me.

I looked at him disbelief and annoyed face "I'm not touching you!" I say

Everyone of us stands up. The train in the train station rides so fast that each of us are experiencing a breezily air. The walls are getting destroyed, lamps are broken, and papers and posters are flying through the air.

"It feels like magic" Lucy says and smile. "Quick everybody hold hand" Susan suggested as she hold Lucy's hand. I saw Peter's hand getting nearer to mine and screamed at him " I'm not holding your hand!" I shouted at him.

Peter refuse my exclaimed and instead he catches my hand and grip it.

The train races past and the bricks are pulled away. The luggage, the seat, the platform, and the station are completely vanish.

The four of us find ourselves on a beach. We step out into the sunlight. Susan and Lucy smiled at each other , and run off towards the beach. Peter and I also followed them. We jump into the water and start playing like a children. It really feels magical.

I suddenly look up at the mountains that made of rocks. I immediately stopped from what I am doing then my brother notice my action.

I asks them "Where do we supposed we are?" Peter answer me, "Well, where do you think?"

"Well, I don't remember any ruins in Narnia." I says

We look up and see the ruins. We walk out of the water and explore the ruin.

Our Journey begins now.