Chapter Five

*Caleb*

I guess you can call me a horny teenager. But this time I have a reason why I did what I've done. She started to blackmail me. Saying she would tell if I didn't give her what she wants. Usually I would ignore this type of shit, but she knew too much. How? I don't know. If people found out it would cause all types of confusion. Question everything.
So I told her to meet me in one of the storage rooms, while everyone's at Zack's school memorial.
Thought it'll be quick but she wanted more. I couldn't say no. So I kept going.

Seeing Hannah, Megan and Avery faces wasn't apart of the plan. I dodge them jogging to the auditorium, where I soon will begin my speech.

Adjusting my clothes while I hear Principal Lacking speaks.

"Thank you for your positive peom, Eric Martin." He reads off his paper, standing at the front podium. As the next student goes up.

I stand in the walkway seeing girls crying, guys Snapchating, and some sleeping. Our generation.

Zack parents are present with their son Cody. Who seems to be more interested in his toy car. He's young.

Sitting on folding chairs, on the stage, watching each student speak. A blown up picture with Zack's face, and flowers around it.

"Thank you, Emma Chandler. Our next speaker is Caleb Moore." He says, dryly. Taking a seat in a folding chair.

I walk my way up to the front podium, stepping up the stairs. Clearing my throat when I get to the mic. I take out my paper of my speech that I prepared.

"Zack was the type of guy that everyone knew. That played in every sport that he could do. Very social, outgoing, and always willing to try new things....."

I pause, realizing the crowd is at my full attention. Seeing Megan and Hannah giving me a death stare. But Avery, nothing.

"He wasn't just my best friend, he is my brother. And will always be. Even if...."

I felt a lump in my throat. Get yourself together! But I can't. For the first time in month's I feel water forming in my eyes. I'm not a crier. But it's happening, tears stream down my face. I quickly wipe them away, though they keep coming.