1

Hongjoong with his group of friends, Soobin, and Namjoon.

"Hongjoong. I accidentally broke my boyfriends favorite video game." Namjoon said, a bit frightened about it. "Ha, good luck with that." Hongjoong chuckled.

"JOONIE!!!!!" Jin shouted stomping towards Namjoon. "Help me please." Namjoon whispered. "How dare you break my Super Mario!" Jin yelled hitting Namjoon behind the head. "B-babe! I'm sorry!" Namjoon shouted.

Soobin looked at Hongjoong. "I'll be back." Hongjoong said walking away to the restroom. Hongjoong took a cigarette and began to smoke. Hongjoong blew smoke out and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Oh, I need to tell a teacher about this." A student said silently. Hongjoong turned around immediately and found a tall boy standing there. "You're not supposed to be smoking, I must report this to one of the teachers." The boy said crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"I hate this kid. He's too girly, He snitches on everyone if they break a rule." Hongjoong told himself and crossed his arms. The boy was about to walk away until Hongjoong grabbed his wrist.

"Let me go, you have no right to--" Hongjoong cut him off. "Listen here Goldy locks, I don't have time for your fucking bull shit. Tell the teacher and I'll smack the nice out of you." Hongjoong groaned.

"Do that, and I'll tell the principal." The boy said, trying to get his hand away from Hongjoong. "Tell the principal, I'll make sure you can't walk on both legs." Hongjoong smirked. His face was to close to the boy.

Hongjoong let go of the boy and walked out the restroom and back with his friends. "You smell like smoke Hongjoong." Soobin sighed. "I smoked in the restroom but got fucking interrupted by goldy locks." Hongjoong crossed his arms.

"Don't say that about my boyfriends bestie. Yes he might be a snitch sometimes, but you have to be sneaky with things sometimes." Soobin said his voice volume going louder.

The school bell rang and Hongjoong went to his class. Hongjoong was on his phone the whole time.

"On this project, I'll be assigning you partners. And no, you will not change your partners." The teacher said looking at the whole class. Hongjoong turned off his phone and listened to the teacher.

"Oh, and lastly Hongjoong and Seonghwa." The whole class looked at Hongjoong. Seonghwa looked over at Hongjoong and sighed. Hongjoong took a deep breath.

"Hongjoong say your comments and I'll sent you the principals office." The teacher looked at Hongjoong making him groan.

Hours passed and it was lunch, finally. Hongjoong sat on the benches, sadly his friends sit with Seonghwa's buddy's. Hongjoong took a bite out of his cheese burger. "I see our classes are doing a project, who did you guys get?" Yeonjun asked looking at all everyone.

"I got the smartest kid in my class." Namjoon smiled making Jin hit him. "O-ow!" Namjoon shouted. "I got a dumbass." Seonghwa mumbled playing with his food. Hongjoong groaned and grabbed his bottle of water, splashing it all over Seonghwa's face.

Seonghwa got up, tears mixing in with the water Hongjoong splashed on him. "F-fuck you!" Seonghwa cried, running out of the cafeteria. Jin ran after Seonghwa while Yeonjun glared at Hongjoong.

<Restroom>

Seonghwa was in the stall, crying his eyeballs out. There was a knock on the door, "Seonghwa, please open the stall." Jin kept knocking. "I just wanna be alone for a little, please Jin?" Seonghwa sobbed. "I want to hug you. For me Seonghwa." Jin frowned.

Seonghwa opened the door and ran into Jin's arms, "I'm sorry, I'm so sensitive." "Oh, don't be sorry about that. I know you cry for lots of things, you'll grow out of it soon okay?" Jin whispered resting his on Seonghwa's head.

<Cafeteria>

Hongjoong didn't listen to a single thing Yeonjun was telling him, he was focused more on what this boy was saying behind him. "Y-yeah, I want to tell Seonghwa how much I love him. But I'm too nervous." The boy with a deep voice said. Hongjoong's eyes widened and got up from his seat.

"I'm not done talking with you!!!" Yeonjun screamed but Soobin stopped him by kissing him. Hongjoong ran out  of the cafeteria but stopped in front of Jin and Seonghwa.

Seonghwa's eyes were swollen from crying. "S-sorry." Hongjoong mumbled. Jin crossed his arms while Seonghwa glared at Hongjoong. Hongjoong walked pass them. "H-Hongjoong!" Seonghwa shouted grabbed on his shirt.

Hongjoong turned to face him. "About the project..." Seonghwa said, letting go of Hongjoong shirt. "We're going to your house to do it not mine." Hongjoong said quickly before running out. "Why are you so nice to him! He's such an asshole!" Jin glared at Seonghwa.

Hongjoong finally made it outside. "That kid, has a crush on Seonghwa? He has bad taste." Hongjoong mumbled lighting up a cigarette. Hongjoong fell to the floor, he felt his chest hurt.

"Mr. Kim! Why are you outside!" The teacher shouted. "Oh no! You're smoking a cigarette as well huh!" The teacher shouted grabbing me by Hongjoong's ear. "Lets see what the principal has to say about this." The teacher said making Hongjoong eyes widen.

Hongjoong frowned, knowing he was gonna get it when he gets home. Hongjoong felt his eyes sting. "Oh Kim? Not surprised to see your face. Ditching lunch, and smoking a cigarette at school!" The principal raised his voice.

"Oh and splashing water on a student!!!" The principal shouted slamming his fist against his table. "I'm gonna make a phone call with your father." The principal said taking out his phone beginning dial his fathers number.

Hongjoong frowned. "Hey Hongjoong's father, I'm just calling you so you could pick up your son. Yes, he's in a big trouble. I'll tell you what he's done." The principal hanged up the call and they waited for his father to come.

The front doors slammed opened. "Ah yes, Hongjoong please step out of my office while I tell your father what you've done wrong." The principal moved his hand like if Hongjoong was a dog.

Hongjoong took a seat in front of his office while playing with his fingers. The door opened making Hongjoong look up, it was Seonghwa. "Here." Seonghwa said handing papers in Hongjoong's hands. Seonghwa sighed and walked out after.