5

Hongjoong and Seonghwa were sitting on the bench together. "You okay?" Hongjoong asked holding onto Seonghwa's hand. "I've never been to school this early, but yes I'm alright, my bottom is sort of sore." Hongjoong kissed Seonghwa. " I-I see them." Seonghwa blushed. "It's okay, they could come to us." Hongjoong smiled resting his head on Seonghwa's shoulder.

"Hi guys." Yeonjun said looking at both of them. "I've never seen you guys this close." Jin eyes widened. "They were so close yesterday." Namjoon laughed. "I thought you guys left." Hongjoong got up immediately. "We didn't, we bumped into your dad and you know....he talked to us for a little then we heard Seonghwa moan pretty loud...." Soobin mumbled. "Sorry! I couldn't control my moans!" Seonghwa buried his face in his hands.

Jin and Yeonjun eyes widened. "Hey Seonghwa!" Yeosang shouted jogging towards Seonghwa. Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa who was frightened. "No, he doesn't want to see you okay? He doesn't even wanna be with you? Get away from us." Hongjoong groaned. "Shut up!" Yeosang shouted shoving Hongjoong to the floor.

"L-listen to him Yeosang! I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna be near you, and I don't even wanna be with you!" Seonghwa shouted getting up from his seat. "I know you didn't mean that babe. I know you loved me inside you." Yeosang smirked. Hongjoong pushed him away, "Nope! But he did love me inside him more!"

Yeosang slapped Hongjoong pretty hard making his friends triggered. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" Namjoon shouted. Seonghwa walked towards Yeosang giving him a red mark  on his cheek. Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong who was looking at Yeosang. "Are you okay?" Seonghwa asked hugging Hongjoong. "Y-yes." Hongjoong smiled wiping the tears off his face.

Seonghwa hugged him. Hongjoong noticed the purple marks he gave him last night. Seonghwa kissed Hongjoong's cheek. They walked to class while holding hands. Seonghwa was blushing the whole time as they walked to class.

They took a seat and waited for class to start.

<Lunch Time>

Hongjoong was listening to Seonghwa. "That's why... I have a brother who visits me once a month." Seonghwa smiled having his arm around Hongjoong's arm. "My mom left because of my dad... I was stuck with my dad since I was 7. Those years were very dark until 6th grade. Hongjoong and Namjoon came into my life. Then 8th grade came they got boyfriends. That's when I saw you for the first time. I didn't like you until now." Hongjoong said with a pout. "You're so cute you know that!" Seonghwa shouted pinching one of my cheeks. 

"Ow, that hurt Seonghwa!" Hongjoong yelled while laughing. Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa's beautiful brown eyes. "You're so tiny." Seonghwa smiled. Hongjoong slowly brought his lips to Seonghwa until, "Uhm? Guys? We are right here?" Namjoon said trying to eat his food. "Shut the fuck up." Hongjoong groaned. Seonghwa blushed and buried his face in Hongjoong's neck.

Hongjoong got up from his seat and went it to the restroom. He went on his phone and texted Seonghwa. He sent: "Come into the restroom please" Seonghwa was on his way. Hongjoong smoked a cigarette as we waited for Seonghwa. "I'm here, please stop smoking." Seonghwa rolled his eyes. Hongjoong dropped the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it. He walked towards Seonghwa, now having his hands on Seonghwa's neck.

"Oh. You want a kiss from me?" Seonghwa smiled closing the gap between them. Seonghwa lift Hongjoong putting him on the counter. Seonghwa wanted to go further but Hongjoong told him to stop there. "We're in school. We'll maybe finish this later." Hongjoong said jumping off the counter. Hongjoong fixed his hair.

Seonghwa crossed his arms while pouting. "Please Joongie!" Seonghwa whined, it turned on Hongjoong. "Please, don't do this now." Hongjoong frowned. "I wanna finish right now." Seonghwa crossed his arms. "H-Hwa? Please, not now." Hongjoong sighed.

Seonghwa kissed him without warning. Hongjoong ran his hands through Seonghwa's hips. Hongjoong pulled Seonghwa hair making his head go back. Hongjoong began to kiss Seonghwa neck.

"O-oh." Yeonjun said making the 2 of them get off of each other. "Sorry... You guys were taking a bit too long so I came to check on you both." Yeonjun said walking away. Hongjoong sighed and walked away.

<After School: Hongjoong's house>

"WHY WERE YOU FUCKING SOMEONE UNDER MY ROOF!?" Hongjoong father yelled. "Leave me the hell alone! You can't control my life." Hongjoong shot a glare at his father. "Pack." Hongjoong's father groaned. "Pack what?" Hongjoong said his eyes widening. "Your things. You're moving back to your hometown, you want to see your mother? She's there." Hongjoong's father growled walking away.

"I can't leave." Hongjoong said. "You have no choice. I don't want you here." Hongjoong's father frowned. Hongjoong was in shocked, he felt pain all over. He ran to his room and packed some things, he had no clue when he was gonna leave, but how was he gonna get there?

Hongjoong felt got a call from Seonghwa. "Hey Hongjoong, could you come over?" Seonghwa asked making Hongjoong frown. "Y-yeah sure." Hongjoong smiled before hanging up.

Hongjoong left out of his window and walked to Seonghwa's house.