3

"Hey Hongjoong. Please come over to my house so we could finish our project." Seonghwa sighed. "Finish it yourself." Hongjoong rolled his eyes. "Ugh! Please?" Seonghwa begged. Hongjoong hanged up and escaped from the window.

He ran to the house and knocked on the door. "Oh, you're here quick." Seonghwa smiled but Hongjoong walked pass him. "Are you alright?" Seonghwa asked. "Does it look like I am?" Hongjoong growled. "I'm sorry..." Seonghwa sighed sitting on his bed.

Hongjoong was on the chrome book working on the rest of it. It was silent. "J-Joongie---" Seonghwa was cut off. "What did you call me?" Hongjoong turned his head to face Seonghwa. "I'm sorry." Seonghwa gasped.

"My mother used to call me that when she still lived with us. I haven't heard someone call me that in awhile." Hongjoong sighed looking back at the screen and finally finished. "We should eat, wanna go out--- ahh! Not like that!" Seonghwa blushed. "Sure." Hongjoong frowned. "As long as I'm spending time with you." Hongjoong mumbled.

They walked to the restaurant near them. They took a seat and talked to each other. "Have you dated someone?" Seonghwa asked looking at Hongjoong. "Yeah... I just stopped with girls for some reason. Girls are just annoying..." Hongjoong sighed munching on his cheeseburger.

"Yeosang is my first." Seonghwa blushed. They got to know more about each other as they are together. Hongjoong was very interested in Seonghwa. "I regret hating you..." Hongjoong sighed.

"I'm so sorry for the things I've done to you." Hongjoong frowned. "It's alright, see us now? We're friends now." Seonghwa smiled. Hongjoong smiled holding onto Seonghwa's hand, "If Yeosang does something to you, please tell me immediately." Seonghwa gulped and nodded.

They paid for their food and walked back to Seonghwa's house. "Are you going back to your place? It's really late." Seonghwa asked as they entered the house.

"No, I'll stay at your place for tonight. I'm too tired to go back to my house." Hongjoong yawned walking over to the couch. "The couch is too hard, you might hurt your back." Seonghwa said standing in front of Hongjoong.

"It's okay." Hongjoong smiled. "N-no! Come sleep with me--- wait! Don't think it like that!" Seonghwa blushed. "Fine..." Hongjoong got up. They both went to Seonghwa's bedroom. Hongjoong took his shoes off, and rings off his fingers.

Hongjoong relaxed on the bed and closed his eyes. "Goodnight Joongie." Seonghwa smiled while crawling into bed. They both fell asleep.

<Next Day>

"Wake up..." Seonghwa said softly. Hongjoong opened his eyes, meeting eyes with Seonghwa. Hongjoong got up and rubbed his eyes. "I know you don't have any clothes with you so ummm, wear some of mine... I chose some for you..." Seonghwa said folding his arms against his chest. Hongjoong got up from bed seeing the clothes on the bed.

He went to the restroom and changed into clothes. "Hongjoong, there's a toothbrush right there for you." Seonghwa knocked on the door. "Thank you." Hongjoong smiled grabbing the toothbrush.

After that Seonghwa and Hongjoong went to school, talking to each and getting along. Hongjoong stopped as he saw Yeosang at the gate. "I uhm... Oh I see Soobin!" Hongjoong chuckled before walking off. "I don't see him..." Seonghwa mumbled.

"Hey Seonghwa!" Yeosang smiled pulling Seonghwa into a kiss. Seonghwa didn't fell anything, the kiss was nothing to him. "Anyways, how was last night? Heard you were with that mullet guy yesterday." Yeosang chuckled. "His name is Hongjoong by the way, yes we went out to eat yesterday after we finished our project." Seonghwa smiled.

"Everytime I see his mullet, I just wanna get scissors and cut it off." Yeosang smiled. "Don't do that! I love his mullet!" Seonghwa pouted. "You're so cute, but I'mma plan it later." Yeosang smirked. "Don't say anything else." Yeosang said walking away.

Seonghwa walked towards his friends. "Hey Hwa! We heard you were with Hongjoong last night and you guys did that? I know you're too innocent to do such a thing like that, it was just a rumor." Yeonjun crossed his arms. "Yes, he slept at my house, yes we slept on the same bed, no we did not do anything with each other." Seonghwa blushed.

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING CLOTHES LIKE THAT!!!!!!" Namjoon laughed. Hongjoong groaned trying to ignore Soobin and Namjoon. "These aren't my clothes." Hongjoong raised his voice. "You slept with somebody ay? I bet you were bottom." Namjoon giggled. "I don't- I-I never did a thing like that! Stop." Hongjoong blushed.

Hongjoong face burned, "My face burns." "It happens." Soobin sighed. The bell rang which meant that they had to head to class. "I need to go." Hongjoong ran off inside the building. Hongjoong was first in class and took a seat.

<Lunch Time>

Hongjoong was again, lonely at the empty table. He was thinking of Seonghwa, he couldn't get him off his mind. "No Hongjoong, he's in love with Yeosang." Hongjoong frowned. Hongjoong finished his food. Hongjoong went on his phone for a little until the bell rang. "Seonghwa, I was wondering if I could come over to your house tonight." Yeosang asked. "Yeah, sure." Seonghwa smiled.

Hongjoong took a deep breath. "I have something planned for us tonight." Yeosang smirked, holding his hand. "Okay, can't wait." Seonghwa giggled. Hongjoong walked towards the table, slamming his hands against the table.

"Haha, let's go to class Seonghwa." Hongjoong smiled. "Oh okay." Seonghwa got up from his chair. They walked off but it was just silent. "This is so uncomfortable. I'm sorry about Yeosang stealing your seat. I kinda feel bad now." Seonghwa frowned. "Don't feel bad. I can't just kick your boyfriend out of the seat, I spent years lonely so I'm fine." Hongjoong smiled.

"You don't look fine, I know what will!" Seonghwa shouted out loud making everyone look at him. "What?" Hongjoong sighed. Seonghwa pulled Hongjoong into a hug. Hongjoong smiled resting into his arms. "Okay, now we need to get to class." Seonghwa said. "No, I wanna stay like this forever." Hongjoong frowned.