6

Hongjoong held Seonghwa closely. "I see you missed me." Seonghwa smiled. "Yes, very much." Hongjoong said. Hongjoong started give Seonghwa wet kisses on his neck. Seonghwa moaned in surprise.

Hongjoong slowly started to take off Seonghwa's clothes. "N-no..." Seonghwa groaned grabbing onto Hongjoong's wrist. "Why not?" Hongjoong whined. "Because, I'm still sore from yesterday." Seonghwa frowned sitting up. Hongjoong sat up too. He grabbed Seonghwa by the back of his neck, bringing him into a kiss.

Seonghwa moaned as Hongjoong inserted his tongue, their tongues dancing perfectly together.

"I- Seonghwa, I didn't know you invited someone." Jin eyes widened. Seonghwa let go and smiled nervously. Hongjoong rolled his eyes. "I mean...I'll leave you two, so you guys could get to it." Jin smiled about walk away but Seonghwa let out this noise. "DON'T! Uhhh...stay." Seonghwa smiled. Jin smiled walking towards the bed. "What movie?" Seonghwa asked. "I don't know, but I'm going to sleep." Hongjoong sighed, closing his eyes. He fell asleep without trying. "You guys just fell for each other like that?" Jin whispered to Seonghwa. "Me and Namjoon, we hated each other. But it started when we uhhh..." Jin frowned. "You don't gotta talk about it. I know you're still upset about it." Seonghwa frowned, playing with Hongjoong's hair.

"It's fine, he's at my parents house anyways." Jin smiled. "I don't get to see him that much. I miss him badly." Jin frowned. "You don't need to be here, go visit him." Seonghwa smiled. "My parents told me I can't see him until I graduate. Namjoon doesn't know about him. If I tell him I don't know what he will do." Jin sighed. Seonghwa frowned, thinking of something to do. "I wanna help you, but I can't." Seonghwa said looking at Jin. "It's okay. We'll just need to wait." Jin smiled, thinking of something happier.

Jin and Seonghwa watched a movie while Hongjoong was sleeping peacefully. "Okay Jin! See you later." Seonghwa smiled as Jin walked out of the room. "Hongjoong wake up." Seonghwa said softly. "No... I don't wanna go back to that place... It's hell. I wanna stay with you forever but I can't. I'm gonna miss you." Hongjoong said and buried himself into the blankets.

"You're still tired. Don't peak but I'm gonna change." Seonghwa said going to his dresser to get his night clothes. Hongjoong dumb ass peaked as Seonghwa took his clothes off. "Damn, I'm gaining a little weight." Seonghwa frowned looking at himself in the mirror. "Hurry up, I want to cuddle." Hongjoong mumbled. Seonghwa dressed into his knight clothes and laid in bed next to Hongjoong. Hongjoong wrapped his arms around Seonghwa. "I love you." Hongjoong smiled. "Love you too." Seonghwa smiled.

They went to bed in each other's arms.