4

Hongjoong was in his room playing on his Wii. "FUUUCKKKKK YOUUUU BITCH!!!!!" Hongjoong shouted as he beat the hard boss. "Jesus, be silent please." Namjoon sighed while on his phone. "He beat the boss Namjoon! You gotta understand!" Soobin shouted. "Soobin, he doesn't play video games, he won't understand." Hongjoong rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Hongjoong." Namjoon groaned. "What are you so grumpy?" Soobin said looking at Namjoon. "Jin won't go out with the tonight, because Seonghwa can't go." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "That's why? That's really stupid." Hongjoong frowned. "If Yeosang never went to his house then this would have never happened." Namjoon complained.

"I wonder what he's doing right now..." Hongjoong frowned looking back at his screen, realizing it says, Game Over.

"FUCKKKKK! I FORGOT TO SAVE TOOOO!!!!!" Hongjoong covered his face.

<Seonghwa's room>

Yeosang was on top of Seonghwa. "Uh, what are you doing?" Seonghwa asked. "Have you heard of.... sex?" Yeosang smirked, beginning to kiss Seonghwa's neck. "Stop it.... I'm not ready to do this... You may be my boyfriend but I'm still waiting on someone special." Seonghwa moaned. "I am your special someone. I want to be by your side for the rest of my life." Yeosang smirked.

"No...we only dated for a few days....g-get off me!" Seonghwa cried. "Too late." Yeosang smirked. Seonghwa didn't feel pleasure as Yeosang shoved his member inside him, Seonghwa didn't like it at all. Tear formed.

<Hongjoong's Room>

"I don't see what so fun about Legend of Zelda?" Namjoon crossed his arm trying to find out what's going on. "Just watch him play!" Soobin rolled his eyes. The doorbell rang, Hongjoong got up from the floor and ran to the door. When he opened it, his heart sank. "I-I know I came from n-no where but could I please come in." Seonghwa said, his body shaking.

"You look frightened. Come in." Hongjoong eyes widened bringing Seonghwa inside. Seonghwa cried, "J-Joongie! I feel so safe around you... I'm so blind for falling for Yeosang..." Hongjoong looked confused. "Just let it all out, crying is okay." Hongjoong frowned hugging the taller boy in front of him. "Hurry up Hongjoong!" Namjoon shouted but stop. "Oh, Seonghwa is here?" Namjoon smiled.

"This means I could go out with Jin! Come on Seonghwa-" Namjoon shouted but Hongjoong growled. "Shit up! He's not well right now." Hongjoong frowned. "Let's go to my room." Hongjoong smiled walking to his room. Soobin looked confused. "Yeonjun, Seonghwa is in Hongjoong's room." Soobin said confusedly. "Yes we know. He wanted to see Hongjoong and tell him something." Yeonjun sighed.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong sat on the floor. Seonghwa rested his sweaty head on Hongjoong's shoulder. "You have a boyfriend remember?" Hongjoong sighed. "Don't even talk about him! He forced me to have sex with him! I hated it! It was so painful!" Seonghwa cried. "H-he did? You didn't stop him?" Hongjoong said pausing his game. "I tried to Hongjoong! But that man has strength!" Seonghwa sobbed.

Hongjoong pulled him into a hug. "H-Hongjoong! I was so scared!" Seonghwa said holding onto Hongjoong tightly. "You're safe with me, I'll be here for you." Hongjoong sighed, tears beginning to stream down his eyes. It hurt him. "But you guys have to go before my father comes back." Hongjoong frowned.

"We'll drop Seonghwa off at his house." Soobin said getting up from the bed. "I don't wanna go back there." Seonghwa nodded 'no'. "You can't stay here." Hongjoong whispered running his hands through Seonghwa's waist. Seonghwa bit his lip resting his head on Hongjoong's shoulder.

"Hongjoong, I see you're a bit horny but no it's not the right time to do it." Namjoon rolled his eyes. Seonghwa had his arms around Hongjoong. "I can't let go." Seonghwa whispered, he felt something hard between his legs. "We'll leave you two be." Namjoon smiled nervously before him and Soobin left.

"I guess it's just you and me?" Hongjoong smirked. Seonghwa moaned as Hongjoong gave him marks on his necks. "I would really love to stay in this position for the rest of my life..." Seonghwa moaned. Hongjoong moved away from his neck. He began to kiss Seonghwa roughly on the lips. "Sit on my bed." Hongjoong demanded, Seonghwa did exactly what Hongjoong told him to do. Hongjoong got up closing the door and locking it. Hongjoong bend over to kiss Seonghwa. "Are you sure Seonghwa?" Hongjoong asked giving Seonghwa a serious look.

"Y-yes!" Seonghwa whined smashing his lips onto Hongjoong which made Hongjoong smile. "I'm gonna make you scream my name." Hongjoong said, taking his belt off. "Take your clothes off so we could get to it quickly." Hongjoong said taking his boxers off. Seonghwa was fully naked. "T-take your shirt off p-please." Seonghwa said softly. Hongjoong went between his legs. Hongjoong entered a finger inside Seonghwa making his moan. "Fuck your so tight." Hongjoong said taking his finger out.

"Yeosang didn't fuck you that good. I'm so glad your all mine for tonight." Hongjoong smirked, taking his long hard member shoving it inside of Seonghwa "OHH!" Seonghwa moaned gripping onto the bed sheets. "F-fuck me Hongjoong!" Seonghwa shouted. "I'm doing that right now Seonghwa." Hongjoong smiled wiping sweat off of his forehead. Hongjoong fastened his pace. Seonghwa covered his mouth trying not to let out the loudest moan. "No...don't to that....i wanna hear you scream my name....i want the neighbours to hear you Seonghwa." Hongjoong said looking at Seonghwa.

"J-Joongie!!! I- I love you so much!! I don't know wh- ahhh...." Seonghwa stopped and Hongjoong laid besides him. Hongjoong kissed him, "I hope you liked it." "I didn't like it. I loved it, I'm so tired..." Seonghwa yawned wrapping his arms around Hongjoong's body. Hongjoong pecked at his neck. "Go to bed...please. It's Friday tomorrow." Seonghwa mumbled. "Owww...don't bite my neck Joongie." Seonghwa whined running his hand through Hongjoong's hair. "Your hair is so soft...." Seonghwa smiled. "Okay, let's go to bed babe." Hongjoong smiled.

The two fell asleep.