Chapter II

The next morning, the sun streaming through my open curtains gently wakes me. I groan, loudly.

"Go fuck yourself Sun" I mumble as I cover my head with my duvet. My phone, placed on my nightstand, starts to ring. Without thinking, I pick it up and slide to answer, placing it to my ear.

"Steve's crematorium, you ghost em we'll roast em how can I help you today?" I say somberly, hand covering my eyes from the brightness. This causes the person on the other end to laugh.

"Oh hi, Garrett" I yawn.
"What was that about?" he giggles.

"Oh, just my side business" I tease. " What can I do for you today?"

"Can I still come over today?" he asks.

"Of course. If you bring Starbucks I might open the door"

"Okay Starbucks it is" He laughs. "Andrew stayed last night, is it okay if he comes over too?"

"Of course!" I reply. " The more the merrier"

"Awesome! Well, we'll see you soon,"

I was quite excited to see Andrew again, I didn't get much of a chance to talk to him last night. Plus it was quite fun to make him flustered. Mean, I know.

"I guess it's time to get up then" I mumble to myself, clambering out of bed. I decide to put on a white Unus Annus shirt and some black shorts, leaving my bright pink hair down and sliding on some goofy dinosaur socks. The time until they arrive is spent blasting music, dancing, singing and cleaning to try and make the place look as presentable as possible. It seems as though I was so engrossed in doing this that I didn't hear when the boys knocked on the door... Or when they came in. I was dancing around the kitchen, putting away the dishes, in my own little world before I saw Garrett in my peripheral vision. I jump, clutching my hand to my chest, turning to face him. Garrett and Andrew laughing, I turn off my music.

"Jesus! I coulda had a heart attack!" I breathe.

"I'm sorry! We didn't mean to scare you!" Garrett giggles and I playfully hit him on the shoulder. "I got you your drink by the way" Garrett smiles and points to Andrew who's holding a carry tray.

"Oh yay!" I say, going up to Andrew, taking the tray of drinks gently from his hands. My fingers lightly touched his and I saw a blush crawl across his face as his brown eyes carefully studied my actions. I gave him the cutest smile I could before placing the drinks on the counter.

"Iced Passion Tea lemonade, light on the ice" Garrett grins proudly.

"Awwh," I swoon. " You remember my order"

"Off by heart" he brags.

"You've ticked off one of two requirements to be my next lover Gare" I laugh.

"What's the other?"

"Likes women."

The three of us sit down on my large L-shaped couch with our drinks and talk the afternoon away, laughing and sharing stories. Andrew seems to feel a bit more comfortable around me now and is slowly opening up which is nice to see. He seems like a very genuine and caring guy and it's very refreshing to see.

"Where's your bathroom Abs?" Garrett asks.

"Down the hall, first door on your left" I smile, to which he nods and disappears.

"So," I say to Andrew, leaning back on the couch and placing my feet on the ottoman. I see him grin at my socks. " What's it like filming and editing for the legend Shane Dawson?"

"An adventure" Andrew smiles, catching my gaze. " But also quite tiring," he adds.

"Oh yeah, I can only imagine" I reply, nodding my head.