Chapter XIX

As my alarm went off to wake me up for work the next morning the smell of bacon and toast hit my nose. I rubbed my eyes and slipped on my glasses and turned off my alarm. Andrew was already awake and was in the kitchen, his back to me.

"Morning Bear," I say as I walk beside him.

"Morning Abby," he smiles.

"Are you making breakfast?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah," he replies with a blush.

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me," I say as I grab a piece of bacon off of the plate. "Thank you,"

"It's no problem," he replies with a smile. "Here," He hands me a plate and I make up a breakfast of bacon, toast and hashbrowns. We sit and eat together talking about anything and everything before I disappear to get ready for work. I showered before slipping on a black button-up shirt and black high-waisted jeans with a grey knit sweater over top. After brushing my hair and tying it up, I brush my teeth and do the rest of my daily routine and then walk back out. Andrew was on the couch on his phone and looked up and checked me out a little as I went and made my lunch for the day. I smiled at the thought of him enjoying the way I looked and then as I turned around to face him I saw the blush crawl across his face as he realised what he was doing. I give him a little wink with a grin on my face and his blush deepens. After getting my bag together ready for the day I grab my keys.

"Right well I've gotta get going now," I say and he nods, standing up from the couch. We walk to the door and he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"Sorry for falling asleep on you last night," he says.

"Eh it's fine, I enjoyed it," I reply with a little smirk. He chuckles and pulls me into a hug.

"Have a great day at work," he says as we pull away.

"I will," I reply, as heat rises to my cheeks. The two of us walk down the stairs together before waving goodbye to each other as I walk to my car. With a smile on my face, I jumped into my car and started my journey to work.

The rest of the day went by relatively quickly. Before I knew it I was back home and playing Animal Crossing. The next few days passed and soon enough it was Thursday and I'd just gotten home from work. I wasn't staying long as I was heading over to Amy's for dinner. After placing all of my stuff away for the night I headed back out and jumped into my Jeep, starting up the engine. Ten minutes later I made it to theirs and knocked on the door. A jumping Chica ran up to me as Amy opened the door and I petted her as she panted and wagged her tail. I hug Amy as she invites me inside and then the two of us head to her kitchen to chat.

"So how's you and Andrew?" she asks as she pours us both a drink.

"Great," I smile. "He's asked me out on a date and we've kissed a few times,"

"Oh that's great!" she smiles.

"I know, I'm really excited. I really like him,"

"You're getting all lovey on me," she laughs and I smile.

"I can't help it," I sigh, with a grin on my face. "I mean he asks about my day, he listens to me, he even made me breakfast the other day. I've literally never had anyone do that for me before,"

"Oh, I'm glad you've found someone that's good for you. I hope everything goes great with you guys," Amy replies and I smile.

"Thank you Amy, that means a lot to me," I say. "So how's you and Mark?"

The two of us spend the rest of the night chatting and we promise to play Animal Crossing together. Mark joins us for a little while and tells me that Post agreed to do an Unus Annus video with him and Ethan and what he was planning and I smile. It sounded like a great idea and I was excited to see it. We enjoyed dinner together and at about 9 pm I was in my Jeep on the way back home. Andrew and I saw each other basically every day so when I got back to my apartment I decided to knock on his door. He opens it with a smile.