Chapter 7: Grocery Shopping

Time Skip - Grocery Store

Once I get to the grocery store I grabbed a pushcart and immediately went straight to the basic needs like some bread, meat, seasonings and more. And of course, you save the best for last.

The unhealthy sections where there are chips, sweets, and many more. I was grabbing my last item which was Banana Milk. But It was too damn high! Ughh!!

I tried to grab it by standing on my tippy toes but I suddenly lost balance and I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the impact of me falling.

But nope, instead, I felt a hand supporting my waist so I wouldn't fall. And I then opened my eyes and saw that jerk on the balcony a while ago. What was his name again? Jungbook? Junglebook? Jung-

Jungkook can see that I was struggling to remember his name again. "It's Jungkook babe." Ohh it was Jungkook, but whatever.

Jungkook chuckled at my reaction.
And he took the banana milk from the shelf and started going to the counter to pay. But that's mine though!!

Y/N: "Yah! Junglebook! That's mineeee! That's my banana milk! I saw it first!"
Jungkook: "First of all the name's Jungkook! And I grabbed it first! Does it have your name on it?!

Y/N: "Arghhh! Yahhh!"
Jungkook started walking to the counter and paid for it and then left. Ughh he took the last box!

With annoyance inside me, I had no choice but to go to the counter and pay for my items. Holy Mother of sht. It's expensive, But you know what, I don't care.

The girl has her needs and wants. And only not it's expensive but it's a lot of bags. I pouted without me knowing. I always pout whenever I'm annoyed or having a hard time.