Chapter 10: Growing Feelings

Jungkook POV

I was surprised when she sat on my lap and cried on my chest. I was flustered as well but tried not to show it.

I patted her back and started caressing her hair and telling things that would make her calm down. She eventually fell asleep on my chest still hugging me tightly.

That's the reason why I lik-. Wait, what?? Wtf Jungkook, you just met her. But ughh she looks so tough on the outside but is the softest human being on the inside.

I brought her to her room and laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead and I go back to my apartment.

Y/N POV

Time Skip - Morning

I woke up in my bed, but I don't remember sleeping in here? Wait for what? Omo! I remember yesterday night's events, and I cried like a baby in Jungkook's chest!!

Arghhhh!! Why do I have to be such a baby sometimes? I remember sleeping on his chest, did he actually brought me up here? Aishh, anyways let's get ready for the day.

Ever since that night Jungkook and I started hanging out more and I started to grow some feelings for him.

We were always hanging out and getting to know each other. Little did we know we were falling deeper for each other.

He was still extremely flirty but he was kind to me and overprotective whenever there are boys checking me out.

He was acting like my boyfriend and people often mistaken us a cute couple. I'm kinda not complaining though?