Chapter 13: You're Now Safe in my Arms

Y/N POV

I was actually walking around the park freezing to death. And I was thinking about Jungkook. No matter how hard I tried to get him off my mind,

He just keeps coming back in my brain. Suddenly two guys were infront of me, me startled I flinched at their sudden presence.

Guy 1: "Hey babygirl, what are you doing here alone?"
Guy 2: "Yes, what is a beautiful girl doing alone in the park in this time hmm?"

They started coming towards me and I started backing away.
Y/N: "Leave me alone you jerks!"
I slapped the two of them, and they became furious.

They started to pull me but suddenly a guy punched them so hard.And that guy was Jungkook. He started beating the sht out of them and I was crying so hard.

I finally stood up to stop Jungkook as he might kill the 2 guys. I go in front of Jungkook and I said in a soft and weak voice "Jungkook-ah stop, please stop."

His body softened at my words and he took my hand and led us far from them. Jungkook removed his coat and wrapped it around me as I was nearly cold as ice.

Jungkook: "What were you thinking Y/N?!! Why would you go and walk in the park at this time of the night? What if I wasn't there to save you what would happe-."

I hugged him tightly crying so hard not caring about what he was blabbing about. "I'm sorry kookoo"
I said in the softest voice ever.

Little did I know Jungkook melted like an ice cream in a desert at my voice. He then kissed my forehead and carry me bridal style back to his apartment.