Ch 2

A/N
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER:)
_____________

On the other side of a country, where forests were thick and mana was everywhere. Little girl was standing in centar of it.

Her figure was small yet strong. She had a stance of a warrior. That fighted in many blood-thristy battles and won them all.

Her cheeks and lips were bright pink flower like color.

Sun shined brightly as it was middle of afternoon. Golden hair flew everywhere, without stopping, making girl more stunning.

Eyes swirled in other kinds of blue, crystallising and countrasting the sky.

Girl's name was Athanasia.

Athanasia-" Hmmm? I wonder where THEY should be now?? She woundered outloud.

Athanasia-" Lucas said it was around here though."

Athanasia slowly started to walk around the forest, as she was pulling something out of her bag.

It was an old book. Rusty one to say. It seemed more ancient than reliques that are guarded in churches.

She opened it up. Trying not to ruin it. Leafing through the pages of a book. Athy finally found what she was looking for.

Tittle of a page was ' Way to come back' while having warnings printed all around it. It was half bloody page.
That probably went through many things.

Athanasia gulped her own saliva.
Sweat already started. She was scared, so scared. Squeezing her hand she said -" No, I NEED to continue or daddy won't be happy."

She looked up again at book, fearlessly.

Hahahaha..., bet Lucas would now call me a scaredy cat and he is likely fricking out now. After all, I left without even saying goodbye to him.

Her thoughts wondered off, now she was not focusing on the thing she needed to do.

She began to remember what happened two days ago.

Flashback
________________

It was just another day in Obelia.
And Athanasia was in her library, trying to find new novels to read. They are all pretty much perveted. Not exactly thing she should be reading, because princesses always potray herselfs as innocent and kind persons.

Of course she never cared about such a rule.

Walking at leisurel pace, up and down the hall between the shelfs, she stumbled upon something. It was a book, cute looking one. It had little red hearts all over it and woman in the middle of it, holding a clock, but what mostly caugh her eye was golden edge of a book.

She always liked gold, so she went for it, but there was a problem... book was really high up and she could not reach it.

Getting angry as each second passed by, Athy decided to try to climb up the shelf.

Now determined, she put her leg on one side of a bookshelf and other on other side.

Her hand flapped around as she stetched it to reach the book, but it failed. She could only tauch the cover of it.

All of sudden her foot slipped.

Ah... that's it I guess that's how I die. She though as she was about to hit the floor.
Athy closed her eyes, preparing for the worst.

Someone than caugh her. Not recognising the smell or hearing anything she opened her eyes.

In her suprise nobody was behind her. She was floating in the mid-air.

At snail's pace she was back on the ground again.  She had expressionless face, but behind it a lot of questions were flying around in her head, like ' How?''Who?' and 'Wth?'

Something than began to 'tik'. It was like clock. She looked around there was nobody.

Being now really scared she shouted-" WHO IS THERE????"
There was no respond what so ever.
Clock was getting lauder and lauder, while Athy screamed as she was suffering from pain.
.
.
.
.
.
Hour passed and clock saunds were finally finishing.

Princess, was at this moment on floor, crying, now at last being able to get up she got some hope of survival.

"~~~~DRZZZZ... YOU PASSED THE TEST♡
YOU CAN PROCEED TO TAKE A BOOK~~~" Said the robotic voice, as shelf that was in front Athanasia opened itself, revealing secret compartment.

Athanasia stopped working for a second.
Thinking of what has she triggered.

---------------------------------

A/N
I AM REALLY GLAD YOU GUYS LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE, PLEASE LIKE THE CHAPTER AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THEM !❤