CH 11

Athy's body moved on it's own. Swaying as music goes.
Light as a feather her body leaped. Spining, through the air.

She seemed like an angel. Or Lady Angel as Ijekiel calls her.

Crowed was stunned, they were all staring at her, not blinking. They just witnessed something new. It was only few seconds in the song and they were already knocked off of their feet.

She won them over just like that.

Proud Athanasia looked at her mother direction. Her face screaming 'Are you proud of me?'. Knowing that she will not get the answer.

Diane's face was gloomy, as if the storm was coming.

Athy counfused was still staring at her while dancing. But the next thing she saw shook her.

In a cold sweet voice. Her mother spoke words that sent shiver to her whole spine. "RUN" it was quiet voice. Even the girls that were next to Diane couldn't hear her.

Blood runned cold inside of Athy. Not knowing what was happening or what Diane meant, she continued to dance.
Concentrating on performance.

She turned and silk fluttered in the air while her hips were sensual moving in the rytham of the music.

Crowd couldn't take it anymore and started dancing as well. Everyone was now getting drunk and so on.

Athanasia only hyped them up more. Dancing and giving beer that she found on a table.

A lot of men were drooling over her. It is a good thing that Lucas or Claude weren't there, those guys would already perish.

Cat calling her and swooing her over.
Athy just brushed off of course.
.
.
.
"GAAAH!!! I AM SO TIRED!!" Athanasia said behind some carrige. She sat down on pair beer packages that were next to it, all lined up.

Others were still dancing and having fun. Partying until they can't stand anymore.

Since Athanasia was all alone she let her thoughts run loose.

Why that face mom? What do you mean 'RUN'? She thought miserable.

"MASTER ARE YOU OK?" the book that was in a bag spoke.

Princess-" No.. I don't understand anything here. Everyone is so... WEIRD? Even mum is weirder then I heard in the storys."

Cristoph-" WELL, IT WAS ALWAYS LIKE THAT. YOU ALWAYS TELL GOOD THINGS ABOUT PERSON YOU LOVE AFTER THEY DIE."

Athy-" Yes I know b-but.."

Stone-" MASTER? I THINK WE SHOULD INVESTIGATE THIS GROUP MORE. THEY SEEM SUSPICIUS..."

Cristoph-" OH! YOU ARE AWAKE!!"

Stone-" Of course I am idiot."

Athanasia-" I JUST WANNA GO HOME..."

Stone-" MASTER YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WISHED FOR THIS. YOU CAN'T GO BACK ON YOUR WORD."

Cristoph-" HE IS RIGHT~"

The aura was cold and freezing.
Athanasia just ignored it though.

Athanasia-" Yeah, I know I am sorry. It's just that the boss is TOO nice. I mean I am just a stranger. It gives me chills."

Plus let's not even talk about the drop of red liqued on his sleeve. I still don't know what that is. Thought Athanasia.

STONE-" WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HELP MUCH ABOUT THE PROBLEM, BUT I THINK IT'S A GOOD TIME WE START TEACHING YOU TOMORROW HOW TO USE US. TIME MAGIC. SO YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF."

_______________________________

A/N SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T POST THERE WERE SOME TEHNICAL ISUESS WITH WATTPAD.😅
THANK YOU FOR WAITING.

BTW DO YOU GUYS WANT A CHAPTER WHERE ATHY LOST HER VIRGINITY?