CH 14 part 2

Magician's eyes flared red, the grin plastered on his face as his long hair was swaying, while his powers were acting up.

'He will finally see her again and bring her back' he thought.

He started running after her, first time in the awhile, he never really needed to do any of sprinting in last 500 years or so.

So he will surely capture his mause.

Alpheus looked him in 'aw', he never saw warlock make that expression.

It was not happiness or anything like it, he didn't understand what it was.

It was a face of a man who was in love, who will finally see his lover. Hug and kiss her.

Lucas was distancing himself and was running after the golden haired figure.

"WAIT!!" Alpheus said, as he too started running right after him.

Warlock like always, didn't listen to the White Dog at all.

Why would he listen to him?
.
.

It seems that the figure noticed them, but didn't want to seems suspicius so it slowly started running faster and faster.

It looked behind themself and then it was confirmed.. It was Athanasia..

Alpheus never saw such beautiful girl such as one in front of him. She had little pink lips and golden hair, he still didn't understand though. What does she got to do with Lucas? Why is he running after her?
What's more it's seems someone is with her, pulling her hand, her boyfriend?

Warlock was happy to see his lover face again, even though she was shocked, it was still cute...but someone or SOMETHING was with her, holding her hand. Now he was pissed.
It was not human, he knowes that for sure. How dare someone tauch something that is his?! With it's disgusting hands?

The rage was taking over him and the second figure noticed him as well now.

Sh*t, Lucas thought. I was careless.. Oh well that guys is gonna die anyway, he bit his lip in anger.

'Prepare yourself you thief.'
Temperture dropped again, it was cold, but Lucas had smirk on him all this time.
.
.
.
Oh no, oh no, WHY IS HE HERE? HE SAW US. Athanasia eyes were back to her diamond like eyes because of the shock, but were back in a second, to the sky color.

It's a good thing Frances did't notice...
Though he did notice Lucas.

No time to think, I need to lose him first.

I pulled Frances's hand, we were pretty much sprinting now.

'HOW COULD'VE I BEEN SO CARELESS?!'-Athanasia

Cristoph-'Dunno really..LOL'

The Stone-'BE MORE SERIUS CRISTOPH!'

Cristoph-'Ok'

Athy-'You guys aren't helping AT ALL!'

Cristoph-'HMmm...I think I have an idea......(talking)..........................................................................................................It will take a lot of out of you.'

Athy-' We could try.'
.
.
.

Frances saw how much Athy was panicking, so as they were running down the street he pushed stall of apples down the warlock's and noble's path.
So they can't go after them, of course Lucas just flew over it. Alpheus was left behind though.

Frances-'Wth.. Who are you people?? And that magician seems angry.'

The magician was getting closer and closer. About to catch up to them.

The Stone and Cristoph-"NOW!"
.
.
....the time itself has stopped.

___________________
(A/N)
Hi! Here with a new chapter, hope you enjoyed it!!
😊