Ch 7

A/N
ENJOY😃😃

_____________________

It has been a while since Athansia and her companions traveld around the big forest.
Path was sticky and trees were in the side way position. Making journey more tiring than it was supposed to for them.

Even though Athy became wizard of time, she still doesn't have a clock in the hand, so they could be walking for hours all she knows.

Their plan right now is just to follow the river they came by and they should at least stumble upon something. A town or a villige.

Athansia swinged her hands around to make a way for her beautifull face, while walking between overgrown branches. Branches swayed left and right than came back to their original position, breaking some.

"UGH!! I hate this!!!! I was not built for adventures in the woods!!!!!" She said as one her shoes got stuck into sticky mud on the ground. " I HATE IT HERE!"

Her scream was loud, it even alarmed birds that were just randomly on the trees, not doing anything. Just singing one of their favourite songs.

Christoph-" MASTER, IT SEEMS THERE IS SOMETHING IN FRONT OF YOU!!"

Athy-" W-What? Really??"
Princess said like a happy puppy, who waited for his owner and was finally having his treat.

She hopped in the middle of the trees quickly, avoiding them swiftly, not caring about her shoes anymore, that now are all dirty.

She run and run, not losing hope for a single minut. Her thoughts were only set on finding out if it's another human Cristoph was talking about.

Ah!! A LiGHT!! She thought as she was at the end of the forest. It must be a path!! That civilians use!!!

Her legs got even faster, leaving behind a dust and prints of her on the ground.

Yes!! Just little more!!! She thought.

Stone-" WOW, GO LIL' SLOWER PLEASE?"
She ignored him.

Princess leaped through the bushes, that were beside af the path and was blocking method for the forest. Now out the forest.

Cristoph-" MASTER!!! LOOK OUT!!!"

HUH?
.
.

She could only see hoofs above her head, ready to slam her. Her life flashed before her eyes as it got closer to her.
The sound of the horse screamed in her ears, making her dizzy.

I guess this is how I die.....Sorry daddy, sorry Lilly, sorry Felix.... and I am sorry Lucas...

"UOUH!! STOP!!" Athansia heared a raugh voice. It seemed like from someone who is in his mid 40.

Horses stopped right away. Athanasia looked up. Taking her hands off her head, 'cause she tried to protect herself.

NO! I forgot the EYES!!! She said, pulling her hands back on her head, trying to cover the eyes.

Umm.. What do I do??? Athy panicked.
I know Lucas showed me to how make my eyes different, b-but. Is it really enough? I don't know this person. He could be the really powerfull wizard who can see through my amateur magic right away!!!!

Well, let's go put at least what Lucas taugh me for now, it's not like I have a choice.

Princess as fast as lightning does a spell on her eyes, not hearing a man beside her.

"EXUSE ME? Exuse me?? Are you alright?" The man said.

Wait.... I have a plan... I know how to get to the city..

Athanasia looks up at the man. His eyes were blue and his mustache and hair black. He looked like a man you should not mess with... but Athy was just about to do THAT.

Her eyes watered, slowly tears slided down her face. Her eyes twirled as fake emotions runned.

Man was stunned by girls beauty. He was ready to shout at her for how careless she was, but couldn't.

Maybe it was my fault? The thought crossed man's mind.
He stared at the girl sobbing on the ground in bewilderment.

"Hey!!! What is happening over there??? We don't have all day!! We have a lot of performances to do!!!" Another mystirius man said. Sliding out the carrige. That Athy didn't notice what so ever. What is more it is not the only one. Behind it, there is 10 more!!!

Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? She thought nerveussly.

The other man that just came out the carrige, came in front of them. With a big frown on his face.

"Boss!! I AM SO SORRY!! But this brat isn't budging!!" The man1 said.

" Ho? Is that so?" The boss said amused.

The boss was quit a tall person, but seemed like he had kind personality. His voice just gave of that kind of feeling to it. It was really high pitched.

He had a red a hair made in the bun. His eyes were light green color.

Yup, with that black hat on his head, he is same as dwarf from famous Irealnd. Athanasia wanted to laugh, but couldn't she was too busy faking.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT BUDGE?? You just almost runned me over with your horses!!!! " She yelled.

"Is that what he did...?" Boss stared at his employee with judging eyes.

Boss-" Come here, I am gonna take care of you. Let me treat those injuries that are on your kness."

Athy-" No!! I DON'TT WANT TO!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!"

First I need to check if they are actually good people. Just to be safe. She thought.
.
.
.
.
.

"Boss? What is happening?" A cold voice said, it sended shiweres down to Athy's spine.

Boss-" Nothing much Diane, we just have a little problem. It will be over in second! "

Boss-" Now, now I will do nothing to you, we are just gonna treat you that's all." He turned back to Athanasia.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MUM??

_________________________________

A/N

HY!!!
ATHY MEETS HER MUM AT LAST!!!
NOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN? YOU'LL SEE!!
Two more tests to go and I am done with exams!! YEY!!

Please if you liked the chapter comment and like!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!😁😊